What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro im telling u just wait for full shit :milaugh:
zoro is not one shoting king
there are like 14-15 pages of action
Saving this post. Zoro will take off his mask but the only meaningful attack will be the one shot at the end. Mark my words.

Wanna bet 50$?

I’ll say it’s literally -> they fight for a bit -> Zoro breaks King’s mask completely and realizes his ability -> they prepare final moves and flash back happens -> Zoro one shots.

If Zoro damages King with more than 2 attacks I’ll give you 50$

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ive literally always said in multiple posts that depending on King’s hax I would lower or raise him. And I think it’s incredibly underwhelming and easy to counter, so I’m lowering him.
What does the spoiler state?
Zoro observes that King's speed increases without his flames while his defense decreases,

What do we know?
King's flames go out only in hybrid form, not in Zoan and Base. The only conclusion that you can draw is that in hybrid he gains more speed while sacrificing durability. His Zoan form is still fast, his Hybrid is faster. His Hybrid is still durable, his Zoan/Base durability is top tier.

Nothing else is mentioned. But keep making stuff up.

Franky and Robin did good but yeah the others really feel left behind... Shonen power creep ?
:kayneshrug:
The SHs are supposed to be a family, on a journey together getting stronger for the sake of protecting each other. Yeah, there are some SHs who will be clearly levels ahead of the others, but my favorite part of OP was the fact that every one of them were extremely crucial to Luffy’s success regardless.

The fact some of them don’t even know what haki even is while others are literally mastering the advanced versions of it makes me sad. They genuinely feel useless right now.

What does the spoiler state?
Zoro observes that King's speed increases without his flames while his defense decreases,

What do we know?
King's flames go out only in hybrid form, not in Zoan and Base. The only conclusion that you can draw is that in hybrid he gains more speed while sacrificing durability. His Zoan form is still fast, his Hybrid is faster. His Hybrid is still durable, his Zoan/Base durability is top tier.

Nothing else is mentioned. But keep making stuff up.
Bruh. It’s has literally been spelled out that Zoro thinks he needs to know King’s race to win.

King’s racial power is clearly related to his flame. If flame on = more durable but flame off = more fast, then that’s King’s hax.

I don’t even know why you’re denying something so fucking obvious. King clearly has a racial hax.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bruh. It’s has literally been spelled out that Zoro thinks he needs to know King’s race to win.

King’s racial power is clearly related to his flame. If flame on = more durable but flame off = more fast, then that’s King’s hax.

I don’t even know why you’re denying something so fucking obvious. King clearly has a racial hax.
As I said, you can keep you trash headcanon to yourself. I'll wait till the full summary and the raws since the short summary says literally nothing about the combat parts of the chapter.

@TheAncientCenturion @AkainuTheGrimReaper Can y’all ban me again?

Conquistador is denying King having a racial ability related to his flame and it’s frustrating me to the point that I don’t care anymore.
Post automatically merged:

As I said, you can keep you trash headcanon to yourself. I'll wait till the full summary and the raws since the short summary says literally nothing about the combat parts of the chapter.
this fucking clown is actually arguing that King doesn’t have hax
:nicagesmile:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@TheAncientCenturion @AkainuTheGrimReaper Can y’all ban me again?

Conquistador is denying King having a racial ability related to his flame and it’s frustrating me to the point that I don’t care anymore.
Post automatically merged:

this fucking clown is actually arguing that King doesn’t have hax
:nicagesmile:
You're literally proving that you can't read for shit so be my guest.

The SHs are supposed to be a family, on a journey together getting stronger for the sake of protecting each other. Yeah, there are some SHs who will be clearly levels ahead of the others, but my favorite part of OP was the fact that every one of them were extremely crucial to Luffy’s success regardless.

The fact some of them don’t even know what haki even is while others are literally mastering the advanced versions of it makes me sad. They genuinely feel useless right now.
Oh I def agree. You'd think facing an emperor crew would be the perfect occasion to have some weaker straw hats awake/improve their haki. This is why I'm reaaaaally disappointed by the direction went with Usopp/Nami fIght. I never asked for them to win 1 vs 1 but at least that could have been the occasion to have stuff like Usopp haki blooming. He awakened it in Dressrosa for one specific scene and it is basically forgotten. Pre-ts you felt that every straw hat was growing even though the gap between M3 and the rest was always there. I don't have this feeling anymore, which is sad.

Last edited:
Neither King nor Queen used haki, Queen lost in his hybrid-form while King was beaten just like that. It‘s unbelievable

I mean even if you rush the fights, you can‘t be that BAD. That shitty as Mangaka really made me despise this Manga. He really managed it. I need a tool, to erase anything related to this shit-show.

I re-read the last 6 chapters after taking a break for that matter and that didn‘t help either. Even if you 30 Chapters in a row, IT DOESN’T make the STORY NOR THE FIGHTING better.

That SoB still didn‘t show us a Kaido Flashback, he still didn‘t even give us a real reason, why Kaido is even strong. His AP is despicable. He is such a cryptic guy. Joy-Boy, stuff Why he is in Wano, His Oni connection, Yamato and etc.

Wano is surely the worst arc after Post-TS, but it actually is the worst arc in his story, especially if you are taking the huge potential as a consideration.

Rant over, going inactive again fuck Wano, fuck Loda and fuck One Piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.