What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually wait, hold up

King used karyuudon as he was far away from onigashima, zoro cut the attack and defeated King as he was away from onigashima in the skies above the flower capital.
Which means that there's a decent chance the people of the flower captial saw that, meaning that this could genuinely be zoro's ryuma moment.

I believe we have confirmation that 1036 is going to focus on Luffy, Kaido, and Momonosuke. On that last part, in the beginning of this chapter we saw Queen fall from onigashima. If Queen lands in the middle of the capital, the people are going to realize what is up. They are going to see Momonosuke holding back onigashima, and they are going to see Zoro cutting karyuudon and defeating king.

Tbh this black lightning panel is confusing asf. Great chapter but Oda could have been clearer with this page:kayneshrug:
i think if king could use adv coc he would coat his swords with it in other attacks .
zoro is the one putting the barrier between them there .

I do wonder if that could be done without coc
its important to note he does have the second level of coa, the one hyou has.

He doesn't say it, he says this
Didn't even mention Enma.
Of Course everyone has a Haki limit. How much Haki can you spam. Oden had one cheap shot on Kaido lol
Zoro has been spamming Haki since Roof top lol
This is a fan translation, in the spoilers text from Redon it was different. Ill just wait for the Viz at this point.

Oden has been fighting Kaido and his army for a while actually.

Stop saying Lolo lmao bro it sounds so fucking lame :milaugh:

Calling him ZoLo at least, you'd sound less of of a virgin.
How about come up with some thing creative? Lolonois Zolo sounds much better than this weird ass Lolo shit

Try saying that shit in real life in front of your friends. The word "Lolo".

Well I doubt you have friends anyways but still
:crazwhat:

He's not "Holding Enma back". He's holding back the amount of Haki Enma is exuding from him, so the Sword doesn't bleed him dry.

Enma exudes a persons Haki on it's own.

This is showcased by the fact that it almost turned Zoro's Sword into a husk by pulling out a massive ton of Zoro's haki.

In order for for Zoro to not become a husk, he has to hold back the haki Enma exudes.

Even holding back that Haki, Zoro is still exuding a massive amount of Haki with Enma, in every attack. That is boosting his AP tremendously.

Like I said before, it might be harder for him to fight, considering it is splitting his focus between combat and keeping Enma from bleeding him dry, but even if he is being "Nerfed" in one way, he is being heavily boosted in another way. Hence, it's a double edge sword.

If you take Enma away from Zoro, and allow him to be able to solely focus on combat, he can't beat King, because he needed that boost from Enma to reach the next level. So it doesn't matter how his combat is being "nerfed" because he needed to come to an understanding about Enma in order to win the fight.
I agree with this, but isn't Zoro purposely flowing massive amounts of haki into Enma to prevent it from randomly deflating his arm? I feel like the perception of Enma becomes very different if you think Zoro is consciously doing it vs. not consciously doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.