rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a hater, but the worst part of this chapter is Sanji. I'd rather have those two pages added to the fight. And it makes the last chapter a little less satisfying with the conclusion cut off. I guess it's to keep the audience guessing but it was mostly 70/30 on Queen being defeated last chapter.

Excellent chapter all around. Arbel or Albert (gotta see what VIZ does with it) got a different feel to him than King. Seeing that emoting is just a whole new vibe. I wish Oda hit on this earlier but I can understand how the pacing of the fight might not allow it. Arbel/Kaido was a solid mini flashback. I like the friendship they have and that Kaido is the one who rescued and called Arbel King. Very reminiscent of Luffy saving Zoro and Teach "saving" Shiryuu.

The combat and all is very cool. So even in his speedy form, Arbel took two lower end CoC attacks just fine and required a three sword style, advanced CoC blow to finish him off. A massive upgrade over the version Linlin was afraid of 20 chapters ago. Arbel's flame attacks are also a tier above regular fire and that's just his innate abilities, not even a DF thing. It's also amazing seeing Arbel make his ultimate attack in Kaido's image. Again, I get a feeling that these two connect on a deeper level.

I'm a big fan of Arbel taking so much damage at the end. His wing is completely cut off and the cut region looks further bisected. His sword is done for and his arm might even be cut off at the elbow. That level of fidelity in a fight fucking rules. Nothing's worse than seeing someone beat up with a few lumps on their head and that being that. Scars and consequences from the battle >>
Arbel tried to pretend to be King, just like Kaido tries to pretend he is Roger/Joy Boy.
Both will fail against the real counterpart.

King doesn't need it. He his stronger with his own powers.

Katakuri it's overrated because people show him beating G2/G3 (veteran level) Luffy with a limited G4 (YC level mode). After Luffy figured out Katakuri's gimmick he beat him with just one use of G4 Snakeman mode.
Kata has perfectionated CoO to Even see the future. Thats not some gimmick shit like kings little flame, where you just have to attack when it’s vanished. Luffy had to overcome and Master Advanced CoO to Even touch kata. King was just a Little Magician who used a trick to make him seem unwoundable
Post automatically merged:

King Most likely the only YC1 with no advanced haki. What a Shame. Maybe queen is as strong as him

Kata has perfectionated CoO to Even see the future. Thats not some gimmick shit like kings little flame, where you just have to attack when it’s vanished. Luffy had to overcome and Master Advanced CoO to Even touch kata. King was just a Little Magician who used a trick to make him seem unwoundable
Post automatically merged:

King Most likely the only YC1 with no advanced haki. What a Shame. Maybe queen is as strong as him
He has advanced CoA since he can coat his blade, at least as far as i understand.

The parallel in that panel is clearly more similar towards Oden cutting Kaido and not in fact of Ryuma cutting his dragon like the initial spoiler made it out to be. If any clown still wants to claim this hard confirms Zoro killing Kaiod ISN'T happening because "muh Ryuma parallel" already happened need to get their eyes checked.
lmao did you really overreact my comment? :mihanha:

Great chap.

Sanji sent Queen out of the Island. Wonder how far he sent him. This shit deffo KKG lvl.

Zoro vs King had great CQC as usual. However like I stated before I hate the final double spread. Barely any focus on Zoro and King….and too much focus on the cartoonish Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.