Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Can't be too difficult for you to understand that young Kaido was different to current Kaido and even the one that fought Oden. Something happened with changed his personality.
It can’t be too hard for you to understand that Oda showing this flashback means he intends to parallel Kaido with Joyboy so that Luffy can prove to be the real parallel.

More of Oda’s terrible writing on display lol.

This Kaido x Joyboy shit came from nowhere lol. I’m pretty sure we haven’t seen Kaido smile once on panel in the past 4 years of this shitstain arc, but these past 3 chapters he’s been smiling and laughing like a complete lunatic, completely inconsistent with what little character Crydo has had up until now.

Add more inconsistency to his character, and the objective shittiest character Oda has ever written somehow becomes even shittier.
how dare a character have a backstory

Imagine being a Sanji fan:

You watch your favorite character faint and you start losing sleep over it, desperately hoping the scary Zoro will also faint in the next chapter. After all, they are Wings, and Wings do everything together. Of course, in the end, the King of Hell doesn't even faint, but merely takes a nap, knowing he needs some rest to face his next challenge, a seemingly unstoppable dragon ravaging everything on its way.

Think of the despair they must experience. It's sad, isn't it?
:josad:

he’s still the strongest Tobi Roppo. They were all pretty weak and I’m disappointed because I’m one of the people that thought Drake was strong.
Drake was literally thrown down and ignored by Yamato. :milaugh:

At least Ulti was able to clash with her briefly and had to be sneak attacked earlier.

Ulti mortar stomps the daylights out of Drake

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well, I hope Akainu will kill some Gorosei and do his own business. Because as long as he blindly follows the Goroseis orders, he isn't quite the EOS villain, since the EOS villain has to act on his own ambition.

Plus, Fujitora doesn't support the WG, neither will Ryokugyu I guess.

:kayneshrug:
No one said Akainu is the EOS villain, but I’m still waiting for you to explain which aspects of these spoilers would’ve debunked him being the EOS villain anyway? None of this garbage has anything to do with Akainu lol.

I’m pretty sure we haven’t seen Kaido smile once on panel in the past 4 years of this shitstain arc, but these past 3 chapters he’s been smiling and laughing like a complete lunatic, completely inconsistent with what little character Crydo has had up until now.
How fast do you read this manga to miss all the panels of kaido smiling and laughing

He's different, i wonder what Oda will bring to the table with BB, Akainu and shit to overcome this dude's lvl
With Blackbeard there are many possibilities given how he can eat multiple devil fruits

If he gets kaido's devil fruit then he's definitely gonna be a bigger threat than kaido

With akainu it's probably gonna be some op awakening and probably coc

Well, I hope Akainu will kill some Gorosei and do his own business. Because as long as he blindly follows the Goroseis orders, he isn't quite the EOS villain, since the EOS villain has to act on his own ambition.

Plus, Fujitora doesn't support the WG, neither will Ryokugyu I guess.

:kayneshrug:
Um Akainu don’t blindly follow gorsei or world government but his view of justice.

It is Akainu own idea to blow up ohara ship, not cp9 or world government idea.

It is Akainu arguing with gorsei over doflamingo issue, (he even called doflamingo as rat).
It is like argue your boss and boss will try threat by firing you. Have seen it happen in real life before.

No one said Akainu is the EOS villain, but I’m still waiting for you to explain which aspects of these spoilers would’ve debunked him being the EOS villain anyway? None of this garbage has anything to do with Akainu lol.
The aspect is that Kaido was once again called the strongest, now by King himself. So everyone just has a wrong understanding of power levels, even people with a lot of knowledge?

This Kaido x Joyboy shit came from nowhere lol. I’m pretty sure we haven’t seen Kaido smile once on panel in the past 4 years of this shitstain arc, but these past 3 chapters he’s been smiling and laughing like a complete lunatic, completely inconsistent with what little character Crydo has had up until now.

Add more inconsistency to his character, and the objective shittiest character Oda has ever written somehow becomes even shittier.
"Pretty sure." If I prove you wrong will you accept it or just move the goalposts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.