What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Who's Who is weaker than Queen, yes.
Yet Jinbe defeated him mid difficulty, clean without distraction, without power up, and without water.

Queen is stronger than Who's who, but Sanji won only thanks to power up (he died without it when Queen slashed him), thanks to Queen attacked himself (he died squeezed by Queen if Queen didn't accidentally attacked himself and free Sanji), thanks to distraction. Well, without PU, his weak ass attack won't be enough to KO Queen.

So, difficulty matters. The formula stays as usual: Jinbe > Sanji.
No way Sanji already surpassing the guy who immune to Soul Pocus and the guy who almost sinked Big Mom to death.
He has fire bending and regular CoA. What is so hard to understand?:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Yes. Nothing changed.

Yeah, prolly mutliple CoC strength levels inbetween the absolute strongest guys and established high high tiers.
Since Luffy had an equal clash with Katakuri its been two decent power ups and multiple knock outs from which he learned a lot, but just assuming all this led to atleast one CoC growth up until now, which prolly kicked in fully, when he turned back to the Rooftop in 1023 (?), he has noteworthy more powerful CoC than Yamato, while he additionally can put it into juicy internal destruction haki blasts, whereas she relies on blunt force enhancement.

Definitely: His advCoC game >> hers overall
I feel CoC has more to do with Ambition than anything else. After all you can't train it.

U will get what u want when the final battle happen, and i think BB will join force with akainu marine. The battle will be epic, Yonko army + marine vs luffy with his grand fleet.
Bb+akainu vs luffy EoS. Best war everrrr

Or bb+akainu vs luffy+shanks sound great for me
Yeah

and then nobody will die, and there will be no tension

and i won't be scared of them either

that's my nightmare

because what you just described was how hyped i was before Wano

think about it, if someone told me Luffy was gonna fight Big Mom and Kaido at the same arc right before Wano, i would go nuts thinking about the consequences of that and how epic that fight would be, but now look where we are
Post automatically merged:

@PizzaBread u re saying there is no tension in the fight, there is extreme tension onigashima falling onto flower capital, the bombs in the basement but luffy doesn't know about it
:myman:
I don't care about that shit, why would that make me feel tension? I don't give a shit

especially since i know there's 0 chance of that happening with Dragon Momo and Zunisha in here

Yeah, prolly mutliple CoC strength levels inbetween the absolute strongest guys and established high high tiers.
Since Luffy had an equal clash with Katakuri its been two decent power ups and multiple knock outs from which he learned a lot, but just assuming all this led to atleast one CoC growth up until now, which prolly kicked in fully, when he turned back to the Rooftop in 1023 (?), he has noteworthy more powerful CoC than Yamato, while he additionally can put it into juicy internal destruction haki blasts, whereas she relies on blunt force enhancement.

Definitely: His advCoC game >> hers overall
Also Yamato viewed Luffy as overall strong/stronger than her when they were "both holding back" before he even learned adv CoC.
Which makes sense considering internal destruction, FS, G4, base strength equivalent to hybrid Kaido, base speed equivalent to hybrid Kaido.

1. You say that Zoro split Kaido's chest Didn't happen
2. You say that a chest scar = sky split
3. You say that Jinbei>> Sanji?
Dumbest shit I've read today.
1. Happened
2. Well if you want a precise comparison, splitting Kaido > splitting sky.
Before Luffy pulled splitting sky feat, that thing has happened in the manga more than 1 time, and so far there is no one shown, trying to split the sky and failed.
While in manga history before Zoro splits Kaido's chest, only one guy able to pull the feat. And there are other characters shown trying to scar Kaido, yet they all failed.
3. Jinbe > Sanji. Only one >, not two. Sanji fans can't do basic math, consider me shocked.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
1. You say that Zoro split Kaido's chest Didn't happen
2. You say that a chest scar = sky split
3. You say that Jinbei>> Sanji?
Dumbest shit I've read today.
how do you expect zoro to split the sky without an opponent that can also use adv coc?

For real tho

Do any of you feel any tension in this fight?

are you really scared of Kaido?

do you feel like he is this hard obstacle to overcome right now?

Be honest!
Tension died when kaido failed to kill anyone that mattered in the war. But One Piece in general is like that. Oda should let someone else right the fights and he can do the world building or some shit

1. Happened
2. Well if you want a precise comparison, splitting Kaido > splitting sky.
Before Luffy pulled splitting sky feat, that thing has happened in the manga more than 1 time, and so far there is no one shown, trying to split the sky and failed.
While in manga history before Zoro splits Kaido's chest, only one guy able to pull the feat. And there are other characters shown trying to scar Kaido, yet they all failed.
3. Jinbe > Sanji. Only one >, not two. Sanji fans can't do basic math, consider me shocked.
Look how small the scar actually is, that is not a "split" and has already closed completely, and didn't knock Kaido down.

base strength equivalent to hybrid Kaido, base speed equivalent to hybrid Kaido.
Cap less.

Luffy 1001 was speedblitzed by Kaido. And what is your measure to say his base strength is equivalent to hybrid Kaido? Remember you are talking about pre-ACoC Luffy.

Yamato is stronger than Luffy until now. She holded Kaido longer than Luffy did.

I'm all in on Oda's lore and world building, but his fights sucks y'all. I'm sorry.

This isn't just a dig on Luffy, i wasn't that huge of a fan of Sanji's and Zoro's fight either.

They felt weird.

I liked watching Jinbei smash Who's Who face tho, that was fun.

Also Yamato viewed Luffy as overall strong/stronger than her when they were "both holding back" before he even learned adv CoC.
Which makes sense considering internal destruction, FS, G4, base strength equivalent to hybrid Kaido, base speed equivalent to hybrid Kaido.
Yeah see it the same way. I think especially against Kaido, G3+internal destruction CoA is probably already much more efficient against him than even Yamato's CoC attacks, solely because of her having a unfitting attack type in a sense

Cap less.

Luffy 1001 was speedblitzed by Kaido. And what is your measure to say his base strength is equivalent to hybrid Kaido? Remember you are talking about pre-ACoC Luffy.

Yamato is stronger than Luffy until now. She holded Kaido longer than Luffy did.
Reread that sequence, Luffy was not on guard and was told by Zoro to get serious.
1010 he performs several speedster actions in the time it takes Kaido to react.

You think King is stronger than current Luffy, your opinion is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.