What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because one uses blades - cutting attacks -, while the other uses blunt force damage.
Kaido gets more or less significantly damaged only with either blunt force damage + internal destro CoA/CoC or CoA/CoC infused blades.
This is a lie… when Kaido was fucked up by Kaido, all his men shouted “the invincible Kaido was cut!”… And Kaido himself when he was attacked by the scabbards he himself says “you can’t cut me”… you saying Kaido didn’t know swords could damage him?… then when he was fucked up he said “These scabbards, they have Oden’s Ryuo”

so I don’t know where you got this idea that Kaido some kind of Luffy type tank… no… Kaido is completely immune to all damage except internal damage and advanced armament

You haven't even seen the images lol.....
It's not about the art, i know they will look good.

I'm talking about tension, strategy, there's nothing like this in the fights.

It's always just two bags of meat punching each other until one stops getting back up.

Kaido, the worlds strongest creature, can't kill a single fodder in the arc and will lose to a 19 year old that just unlocked Adv. CoC.

Definitely, afterall it's what Rayleigh said
And its looks like there is some high high tier lvl, an inbetweener and one where Kaido's at. I would probably go as far as to assume there's an additional one, where Primebeard and Roger where at, but that's just me
I wouldn't be that Surprised if Roger and Garp had far superior CoC than Whitebeard/Shiki/Kaido/BM/Sengoku because of their personalities

Luffy's adv CoC was more believable than the bullshit he pulled with Enma, he actually understood the concept and is a haki master with a CoC speciality, is a known combat genius and had been knocked out twice by it before learning it.
Zoro just had Enma training wheels unlock it for him.

That was drunk Kaido using adv CoC that Luffy had never experienced before, while being completely immune to his damage due to lack of ryuo.

Also Luffy's powerlevel has always been dependent on mindset eg. first loss to base Lucci; getting clowned by weak characters when not serious etc.
Enma was shit as well,yes

It's not about the art, i know they will look good.

I'm talking about tension, strategy, there's nothing like this in the fights.

It's always just two bags of meat punching each other until one stops getting back up.

Kaido, the worlds strongest creature, can't kill a single fodder in the arc and will lose to a 19 year old that just unlocked Adv. CoC.
That's been OP though. Coming into this manga with different expectations seem weird

- Lucci and Cipher Pol couldn't kill anyone, not even Galley La or Franky Family.
- Enel, with his infinite electricity, killed no one lol
- Moria? Killed no one
- Doflamingo? Killed no one
- Big Mom? Got Pedro I guess but also Killed no one.

Law of the land with this series, and expecting it to play differently outside of maybe the final arc seems like a mistake

Giving Kaido a fighting style based on drunkenness was the best choice for his character; in fact, I'd make full usage of it: numbing his mind so it's harder to follow him with observation, igniting the alcohol to empower even more his fire techniques, weaving while moving so it's more difficult to hit him (which also fits his dragon shape)... Pure drunken fist, best for an oni.

My fear is that this may be a one chapter thing and we will go back to boring exchanges of sparky hits.

Has he scared the toughest in the world yet?
Has he tanked the strongest attack in the world yet?
Has he beaten a guy with godly abilities yet, in 15 mins?
What feats are you talking about? :luffylaugh:
Yes
Zoro didn't tank anything, thank goodness for magic mink medicine
He's going to beat Kaido, beating King is nothing compared to that you clown

Status
Not open for further replies.