What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fight sounds pretty decent, although i have some objections on luffy's massive durability increase, do all AdvCoC benefit in the same manner, or is it an MC plot armor thing.

the fact that luffy is mainly using his slowest gear against kaido, plus the fact that he commented how kaido's haki is stronger, means that physical strength and speed are kinda obsolete when it comes to AdvCoC battles.

gear 3 is an increase in physical strength and size, but physical strength is useless against kaido, so luffy is only using it for the size increase.
gear 4 boundman would be the only useful gear 4 mode, because it increases size, strength and speed, if luffy can already land gear 3 attacks on kaido then i suppose gear 4 boundman will overwhelm him.

I wasn't saying g4 won't increase Luffys attack power I was just saying that we don't know if he can use ryou in g4.
He can, without ryou he would not be able to hurt Kaido in rooftop battle. He learn adv CoA for this battle, with him able to hurt Kaido with Boundman did show us that he was able to use Ryou in G4.

Also, if ZKK is going to happen, Oda probably won't make it look like an outright murder. He just doesn't have the SHs do that.

If awakening basically gives Kaido the mind of a dragon and destroys his humanity, Zoro killing him would not only be justified, it might even be merciful.
This chapter once again confirms that no one saw Zoro "slaying" King's dragon.
Zoro's time will come, now we enjoy Luffy vs Kaido. :cheers:

This arc might be top 1 in fake tension

With how much Kaido is struggling, even if he somehow beats Luffy there is no chance for him to win that raid

He'll barely be conscious if he wins, all his crewmates are gone, Yamato would shit all over him

Raid is over, only the WG fleet can give us a tragedy
Yamato would shit all over him are you talking about inc*st sc*t "category" in some sites or...

This fight is on Kaido's home territory, Luffy has been beaten twice by Kaido when he was weaker than he currently is now, as well as having to beat several of Kaido's subordinates and learn techniques on the job.
Luffy can "legitimately point" to being more nerfed stamina and damage wise going into this 1vs1. Kaido doesn't need rest, he has the strongest mythical zoan and hasn't been knocked out multiple times.
1. How can luffy be more nerfed when it's his own damn fault not bringing the prerequisite help needed in the first place? It's like saying I want a job knowing full well that I didn't bring the neccesary tools to perform it yet complain about the job not hiring me for not being serious.
2.again did marco fruit help his stamina? No. Did yamato? No. Those fruit only allow you to recover quickly when you are given an OPPORTUNITY to rest and recover in the first place. Did this happen for kaido? No. Did this happen for luffy? Yes. Case closed

This arc might be top 1 in fake tension

With how much Kaido is struggling, even if he somehow beats Luffy there is no chance for him to win that raid

He'll barely be conscious if he wins, all his crewmates are gone, Yamato would shit all over him

Raid is over, only the WG fleet can give us a tragedy
That's why I think he will probably awaken soon. Either he will get bested by Luffy really bad once he goes G4, or Linlin's defeat will cause him to do it.

Also, if ZKK is going to happen, Oda probably won't make it look like an outright murder. He just doesn't have the SHs do that.

If awakening basically gives Kaido the mind of a dragon and destroys his humanity, Zoro killing him would not only be justified, it might even be merciful.
Only way I can see this happening is if using Awakening truly fucks with a Zoan users mind permanently, like Monster Point Chopper but with a permanent effect. This is why we dont see awakening in their crew, because if they use it they are fucked.

If not, I can't see anyone killing him, unless it's another antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.