What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Hakkai couldn't KO Zoro, so none of those attacks would if they land.
  • Zoro can block those attacks with Haoshoku barriers now.
  • Law shrugged of a Haoshoku clad Thunder Bagua, so it is doubtful that such attacks would significantly hinder Zoro.

Zoro was only temporarily restored due to the Mink medicine. His body was still turbo fucked over by Hakai.

I'm talking about a fresh King of Hell Zoro. He would defeat King at low or medium difficulty.
First we have to wait and see if Zoro can pass through Shiryuu or Benn Beckamn, after that we see if he can pass through a Admiral so we can compare him with currently Kaidou.

While luffy was training in Udon, he explicitly says his level of armament haki was literally too insufficient to damage kaido… Then when Hyogoro qsks him what he wants to learn Luffy remembers Rayleigh, Sentomaru and the Boa sisters using an advanced form of haki… Then Hyogoro demonstrates the haki infront of Luffy and Luffy says yes, thats ehat he wants to learn

This is advanved armament haki…

Also, this is what both Kaido and luffy said later in Onisgashima is still too weak… Advanced armament can damage Kaido but its still too weak to reallt severelt damage him… As admitted by both Luffy and kaido…
Yeah, that's also advanced armament for me, but simply the brawler application or the application you by default have to use if you are not wielding a weapon, cause there is nothing you can put that "body flown off"- haki onto other than shoot it out in a barrier like haki blast.
But anyway even its superior form wasn't able to do much against Kaido, so it's questionable if barrier haki- as the actual barrier haki tech- would have even the slightest effect on him, as it is by nature still blunt force damage, same shit that could beforehand not damage Kaido aswell, even with tremendous power as Boundman's behind it.
I mean don't get me wrong, it's for me the same technique that makes users put haki on a sword, it's just that on a sword you've boosted penetration ability, cause of the nature of the attack type and which that haki boosted power you are becoming able to penetrate even Kaido's skin.
Which makes it interesting to me that you believe that Oden scarred kaido WITHOUT even using advanced armament… Yet Luffy and kaido say Advanced Armament cant reallt do shit… So what is Oden’s haki that it can scar kaido?
Like I said above, it's advanced CoA usage, as you need to be able to make your haki flow, then let if flow off your body and then put it onto your blade. And when Oden hakifies his swords, he's exactly doing that, which maximizes the sword's potency.
Advanced CoA again is just a technique/control based ability, the haki that's used is the same as always, it's just a way to use your haki in more advanced ways, as in putting it onto a sword or shooting it out in a pretty powerful haki blast.
They all are advanced haki users, but they are simply not making use of the "internal destruction" application, which they btw do not even need in the first place, cause they are already able to damage him by penetrating his super tough skin.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The 2 Remaining Yonko, Fleet Admiral and current "King of the World" are probably the likely front runners for final antagonists.
The 2 remaining Emperors get defeated before the Final War. The Final War against the World Government will only start after the One Piece has been found. That is after a new Pirate King has been crowned.

The final antagonist is inevitably the World Government.

Sakazuki cannot be the final antagonist as he's nothing but a lapdog of said World Government.

Imu, the Gorosei and/or perhaps their Guard will be the final opponents of the Strawhat Pirates.

Your thinking too much about it.
The majority of one piece fans are casual readers who don't care about powerscaling.
Sales drop is most likely due to something else.
I guess it's due to how predictable the story is

I mean, I think it's pretty obvious where the story is going

Take the monster trio fights for instance, it was obvious from the start who they were gonna fight

Oda never really changed the pattern and it's boring tbh

I genuinely liked king's character and abilities but he went down too quickly and I liked sanji's character development

Kaido's fighting style is also interesting but other than that the fights are pretty predictable

Ennies lobby was way better in terms of fights

I get what you are saying, I meant more that "old man Rocks" is just alive somewhere out there lol.

I agree, Blackbeard is probably either some living will of Rocks, or literally is Rocks incarnate himself. Imo, it has to be one of the 2. He's never actually stated he wants to become Pirate King. His goal seems to go beyond that like Rocks'. Making the "his age" and taking over the world. His ship is named after Xebec too.

This goes beyond even Kaido/Big Mom's ambition too. They have only limited themselves to Pirate King/Finding One Piece. Shanks is the only real enigma. No current outward desire made yet. His goals are unknown
Let me give you a hint...

Old Rocks and Coward Blackbeard making a deal.

Oda can just go full fanservice mode.
  • Zoro CoC
  • Sanji CoC
  • Law CoC + being even more of a Luffy cheerleader
  • More bath house scenes
  • Yamato fanservice
  • Carrot fanservice for werido furries
Easy fix for sales "issue".
Oda already found a way to replace carrot lmao

He just used Yamato, she's literally just carrot 2.0

Better backstory, motivations, less cringy personality, way stronger and can turn into a furry at will unlike carrot who can do it only once in a while

I guess it's due to how predictable the story is

I mean, I think it's pretty obvious where the story is going

Take the monster trio fights for instance, it was obvious from the start who they were gonna fight

Oda never really changed the pattern and it's boring tbh

I genuinely liked king's character and abilities but he went down too quickly and I liked sanji's character development

Kaido's fighting style is also interesting but other than that the fights are pretty predictable

Ennies lobby was way better in terms of fights
Unless Oda does a huge twist or reveal, OP sales will gradually go down until the last arc. I'm betting that during the last arc, that sales will skyrocket because some people who've held off reading it would start then.

The 2 remaining Emperors get defeated before the Final War. The Final War against the World Government will only start after the One Piece has been found. That is after a new Pirate King has been crowned.

The final antagonist is inevitably the World Government.

Sakazuki cannot be the final antagonist as he's nothing but a lapdog of said World Government.

Imu, the Gorosei and/or perhaps their Guard will be the final opponents of the Strawhat Pirates.
Nah I don't agree with this statement. It'll be far more complicated than that. Blackbeard and Shanks are bigger/more important characters than the WG. They'll also be around to the endgame too. It's not that simple

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nah I don't agree with this statement. It'll be far more complicated than that. Blackbeard and Shanks are bigger/more important characters than the WG. They'll also be around to the endgame too. It's not that simple
That's cope and wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.