What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it bad for Law and Kidd to lose? Unlike Luffy, they haven't had a dozen powerups tossed at them.
Exactly. I mean, Kidd and Law are quite powerful but their only PU is awakening; and together they managed to push Big Mom more seriously. That's really good performance, considering Big Mom didn't use ACoC infused attacks on them either.
But honestly, I expect Kidd to unlock ACoC if they're really about to defeat her. If not, well, the WG is still there which can fight Big Mom I guess.

Bruh luffy fighting 35 to 40 percent kaido

If at the end final form luffy absolutely stomps final form kaido then maybe
What percent do you think Luffy is going into this fight?
Do you think Kaido is 15% now? because he is considerably more visibly damaged from the blows he's faced in their current 1vs1 than previous attacks.
I don't think HP works like that anyway, especially if you have a mythical zoan.

Loved the choreography and that spread :) I really think Luffy's awakening is related to easier control over his body. Being able to maybe expand and shrink AT WILL or little to no action required, would make it a ton easier to switch/use GEARS and create bigger, stronger, and faster attacks in smaller stature. It would make it possible to practically combine all GEARS into one. We've seen how deadly Gear combinations can be with Jet Shell back in Thriller Bark(G2 and G3) and King Kong Gun(G3 and G4) in Dressrosa.

Kaido stating himself that he didn't fight a 1 vs 1 seriously for a long time is an evidence that Luffy now about the same level the so called yonko level at the end of it he will be at least as strong as Kaido, which implies that Shanks and BB or at least BB will be stronger than that.
in case of BB it is a must because he has two hax DFs.

Don't speak ill of zoro tho
Zoro fans are full on life support at this point, they've overdosed on super copium so much that even their primary functions are dysfunctional.
:myman:
Don't panic guys, Oda is infamous for his inconsistency, so even after defeating Kaido Luffy will struggle against some no name fodder for sake of the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.