What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw some Raws, Kaido looks more buffed up after drinking Sake, reminds me of Lucci’s technique.
I know people have been commenting, but has anyone else noticed this?

The forms seem different. Different teeth, nose, actual dragon eyebrows in this form. He's way more dragon like here, and he also seems bigger?

Odd thing though is he doesn't use it again or acknowledge it. This a mistake by Oda? Or was this intentional design to some 4th form? Like later you can see he's not that form again the rest of the chapter:

Just so weird lol
I commented on it before. Nobody seemed to notice.:kobeha:

Maybe its a kind of mode

You want Mihawk to join Shanks so bad
Not gonna happen tho stick to 2 piss
Didn't even acknowledge it lmao nice

Oh guaranteed they'll be associated post-Wano. It's literally Mihawks only known character relationship. You can suck on that L, because very clearly we are going to get more backstory between Shanks and Mihawk.

Shiryu? He may as well become an Admiral-class fighter down the road. Zoro already has Mihawk who's his EoS opponent.
Yes, Mihawk is Zoro's EoS opponent, but that's an epilogue fight. If Zoro doesn't face Fujitora in the final war, who does he face, then? Gandhi?
Post automatically merged:

Guess you'd rather lie and then avoid anybody exposing it. Good for you if you don't feel ashamed of arguing like a sophist :kayneshrug:
Didn't I already say ok? :lusalty:

Didn't even acknowledge it lmao nice

Oh guaranteed they'll be associated post-Wano. It's literally Mihawks only known character relationship. You can suck on that L, because very clearly we are going to get more backstory between Shanks and Mihawk.
No they wont you clown imagine thinking Lolda gonna show shit
Mihawk is Imu son tho
Same red eyes with 2 circles

Eh a lot of these “betrayal” theories have never played out before:
Apoo will fight queen
Whos who will betray the beast pirates

Being the most recent. I feel like Aokiji is a legitimate ally of Blackbeard for his own agenda and isn’t going to betray him. Same with Fujitora.
So, you think Aokiji might 1 on 1 against a SH, after all?

I like it personally, looks more threatening all the while making kaido look his age funnily enough, it suits him tbh, much better than that funky hybrid he has.
It would be interesting to have him give glimpses of an awakened Zoan form with this drunken mindstate until revealing it more intentionally soon. Cuz all throughout the chapter Kaido was shifting forms a lot after drinking

What i don't understand is, is that people are complaining and whining about "boohoo bad fight" when these are some of the better panels I've seen in a minute, probably since luffy vs katakuri (the art kinda sucked in that fight though, ngl), like what? Did you not see that sequence with luffy kicking away kaido's kanabo and following it up with a kick in the abdomen and then kaido grabs his leg with his tail to pull him for a headbutt right after?, how is it bad?:kaidowhat:

Last edited:
What i don't understand is, is that people are complaining and whining about "boohoo bad fight" when these are some the better panels I've seen in a minute, probably since luffy vs katakuri (the art kinda sucked in that fight though, ngl), like what? Did you not see that sequence with luffy kicking away kaido's kanabo and following it up with a kick in the abdomen and then kaido grabs his leg with his tail to pull him for a headbutt right after, how is it bad?:kaidowhat:
If its not a Zoro/Sanji chapter its a bad chapter, don't take them seriously

If Luffy now can take that kind of hit, I presume he is using advanced conqueror to defend himself, at least situation like that with Apoo or Ulti should not happen anymore, those thing really pissed me off.

Last edited:
Base Luffy with ryuo and FS was going to lose with Ulti.
Base Zoro was matched up with a FM and a durability God.
Base CoC Luffy is obviously weaker than base CoC Zoro, you asking to be embarrassed. Once Zoro shits on Kaido again I'll just scale Shiryu far above Kaido. :kobeha:
Base zoro, you means zoro with a magic sword?

Copium overdosing fogs the mind. Get well soon
Post automatically merged:

Shanks
So he ragdolls Shanks :nicagesmile:
Is stronger than Mihawk so NO

:watchout:

If its not a Zoro/Sanji chapter its a bad chapter, don't take them seriously
Idc, who it is out of the straw hats, I'd fanboy over any one of them if they get good panels (albeit the trio excites me more, admittedly), luffy vs kaido is going great, its not a master piece like some of these delusional people want it to be, y'know they're acting like people will go back to the ancient tactics of drawing shit on walls and enscribing crptic codes into the drawings just to convey how "legendary this drawn fight was in xx time", y'know cause its supposed to be that great, man, Even Oda said that he's not good with fights, and this is good, damn, just appreciate something for once ffs, shit man, damn!kingufykingufykingufykingufykingufykingufykingufykingufykingufy

Status
Not open for further replies.