What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Base zoro, you means zoro with a magic sword?

Copium overdosing fogs the mind. Get well soon
Post automatically merged:

Shanks

Is stronger than Mihawk so NO

:watchout:
Luffy with the best DF ever and the first thing your tiny brain could come up with was a sword? :kobeha:
Base Luffy with ryuo and FS. Oh my devil fruit save me!!!

Base Zoro vs King and Enma.

"Enough power to kill a dragon in one hit" by editor, CoC Zoro >

Mihawk being related to imu>>>ur shitty theory
You dolt I'm not making fun of the theory, I'm making fun of your hypocrisy. Shanks and Mihawk having a role to play together in the EoS is built on the fact that they have history and will likely meet. They are also heavily tied to the MC and his #2.

You're theory is based on eye shape lmao. Not to mention the fact that Mihawk just lost a Shichibukai position and is actively hunted by the government, unlike Shanks who can casually meet with Gorosei.

Stop being such a hypocrite. Like it's sad because like you i advocate Zoro vs Mihawk as the endgame, but you can't even comprehend Shanks being as important to the endgame with Luffy

Base zoro, you means zoro with a magic sword?

Copium overdosing fogs the mind. Get well soon

Shanks

Is stronger than Mihawk so NO

:watchout:
A magic sword that would suck dry whoever swordsman that doesn't have conqueror that try to wield it (Sanji at only the touch of the scabbard probably would be evaporated with his pathetic haki)

He was quite the figure to discuss on Orojackson and for a short period of time here.
He used to have some weird takes and write countless paragraphs trying to defend his argumentation kinda funny tbh

Yeah its super weird, like he had to have drawn him intentionally like that. Bigger arms, dragon nose, dragon eyebrows, more dragon teeth. It was super purposeful. I wonder why though.
My bet is that it's either his awakening or something close to that, Oda wouldn't draw that page without any further purpose.

I think Aokiji is a tragic character.
I for once do not believe one second he's genuinely working with/for Blackbeard. It may seem to be a detail but while his VC states he has connection to Blackbeard, its VC color is green like civilians instead of black like that blackbeard and his crew mates.
I really feel bad about Aokiji future, I feel like he going to die, I can even see a small mini arc of 3-4Chapters around the sword,his battle with Akainu and that Akainu want him still in navy so he became a spy, also his flashback and the reason why BB search for something. I see him getting killed by BB and his crewmates...
:josad:

Luffy with the best DF ever and the first thing your tiny brain could come up with was a sword? :kobeha:
Base Luffy with ryuo and FS. Oh my devil fruit save me!!!

Base Zoro vs King and Enma.

"Enough power to kill a dragon in one hit" by editor, CoC Zoro >
That was straight pis against Luffy. We know this becuase he was not using FS or Advanced Armament haki against ulti.

This is shown when we see base luffy using advamced coa onternal destruction haki and future sight being dodged by hybrid kaido in chapter 1009 before he even unlocked CoC caoting.

That was straight pis against Luffy. We know this becuase he was not using FS or Advanced Armament haki against ulti.

This is shown when we see base luffy using advamced coa onternal destruction haki and future sight being dodged by hybrid kaido in chapter 1009 before he even unlocked CoC caoting.
semi-pis, he was trying to maintain stamina as best as possible pre Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.