What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed. That:
  • Base Luffy is a match for Hybrid Kaido.
    • They are literally stalemating each other.
  • Kaido's offence is not that impressive.
    • Luffy was tanking Kaido's gatling.
    • We previously had Law shrug off a Haoshoku clad Thunder Bagua.

I'm hoping that Kaido has a Trump Card that he's still holding in reserve.
I'd wait a few chapters. Luffy constantly struggles in his fights before he wins. Guaranteed Kaido has 1 or 2 tricks up his sleeve that puts Luffy down a few notches (awakening maybe).

mean that same power than damaged King signiifncatly Scarred Kaido so idk where your going with this....... Neither Kidd or Law scarred kaido or did even close to that kind of damage. And fighting a yonko doesn't put them above everyone else. Countless of people have fought yonko, and nobody puts these characters above Zoiri
It took Zoro’s strongest attack to scar Kaido which had the grand effect of…Kaido turning his back on Zoro and fighting someone he actually seemed worthy. Then, when it came down to it, a full health Zoro post medicine, was relegated to fighting King while a worn Law and Kid were matched up against Big Mom. Oda did that intentionally. Zoro is not on their level.

As far as who they fight, yes, it does matter. It has always mattered. It’s an asinine argument to say that fighting someone doesn’t matter in terms of strength, when, for example, everybody scales Zoro over Sanji because Zoro fights stronger opponents. Hell, Zoro is scaled higher than Sanji simply because he was on the rooftop, and Sanji wasn’t. You don’t get to pretend that it doesn’t matter the moment it becomes inconvenient for a character. Law and Kid are fighting someone that would wipe the floor with King, who Zoro was getting overwhelmed by. Law and Kid pushed that person so far she had to sacrifice a year of her life in order to respond. And on top of that, they did so to a person that is not only on Kaido’s level, but has, according to story lore, a defense even higher than Kaido.

Interesting theory although I much rather his awaenking being similar to My Hero Academia's Gentle Elasticity quirk.

Imagine making the air he touches robbery to block powerful attacks like BB earthquakes, but at the same time Roger was stronger that Whitebeard without any "special/op abilities" so Luffy might not need it.
well i cannot think of another DF that is odd when you think about its name and how it works.
the other thing is the Gorosei are talking about that while we see Zunisha , Zunisha is obviously not a normal elephant even in the world of one piece a DF has to be on work there. either way this DF is connected to Zunisha, Zunisha has 3 special attributes:
  1. being a giant and there in Wano is no other DF that might be able to do that but Luffy's
  2. being obedient it could be the work of Tama's DF but it doesn't make any sense Tama's DF is named Kibi Kibi no mi and it can produce Kibi dango so, and it is about the myth of Momotaru since he could recruit animals using kibi dango, it is obvious the name makes sense and cannot have been changed .
  3. being able to communicate through VOAT but that is not a DF ability since it's ability just some people have for some reason and it seems to be a heritage and even haki related.
so the only possible logical option is Luffy's DF.

another possibile option for the DF that the Gorosei are talking about is Robin's DF , since they are talking about Robin but her DF is not as odd as Luffy's. since she can bloom extra body parts but who knows.

I'm disappointed. That:
  • Base Luffy is a match for Hybrid Kaido.
    • They are literally stalemating each other.
  • Kaido's offence is not that impressive.
    • Luffy was tanking Kaido's gatling.
    • We previously had Law shrug off a Haoshoku clad Thunder Bagua.

I'm hoping that Kaido has a Trump Card that he's still holding in reserve.
Yea luffy gotten way too strong already. Tanking a serioys gatling attack, while even just a single attack of non-serious version of which, already overwhelmed everyone even oneshotting 2 swordmen supernovas at the same time, is a sign Luffy is already at the level tho, instead of signifying Kaidou's attack being weak.

Yea luffy gotten way too strong already. Tanking a serioys gatling attack, while even just a single attack of non-serious version of which, already overwhelmed everyone even oneshotting 2 swordmen supernovas at the same time, is a sign Luffy is already at the level tho, instead of signifying Kaidou's attack being weak.
Zoro bois logic is that Hakai is the strongest attack in the series and yet the offence of Kaidou and Bigmom are jack shit. :milaugh:

Same thing could be said for Kidd, Law, Zoro, and sanji too.

Kidd and Law should not be anywhere near Big meme's strength.
Zoro's ACoC was a complete asspull.

Zoro bois logic is that Hakai is the strongest attack in the series and yet the offence of Kaidou and Bigmom are jack shit. :milaugh:
Which tells you everything

They wank Hakai when Zoro could block it for a second but now downplay Yonko AP when other tanks their hits

How can hakai be the strongest attack ever if it comes from 2 duses whose AP are below Zoro or tradh per zoro fan logic?

Reminds me of when they stated hyping Linlin and claiming zoro is too fast coz he blitzed a Linlin who was focused on Luffy
They used to say Linlin speed sucks before rooftop events.

These guys are a joke on copium

So Kaidou consider non-AdvCoC Hakai as himself playing around and playing with food, but it should be Kaidou's strongest attack.

But when he acknowledges Luffy's strength and fighting seriously, and release some bulked up body transformation and even with never-seen-before white lightning effects for his AdvCoC Ragnarok attack, and super powerful double spread AdvCoC gatling attack just a single one of which attack is already having stronger skysplitter AdvCoC than Luffy's skysplitter AdvCoC...its too weak since Luffy can tank it...:hope:

I dunno man i try to view powerscaling without being offensive to others and supporting each M3 and each SNs but...

Status
Not open for further replies.