What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s really not. Law and Kid are fighting someone who is on Kaido’s level, have pushed her so far that she actively cut out a year of her lifespan just to fight them. Meanwhile, that same person would utterly destroy King, who Zoro is fighting, who Zoro was also getting overwhelmed by. He’s not close to them. They’re Luffy’s rivals. They’re not going to be his equals, but they’re going to be close as hell, particularly in my opinion Law (I believe he is or will be the Whitebeard to Luffy’s Roger).

Big Mom was referred to as “the iron balloon” or something of the like when he was talking about the Yonko. She hasn’t taken damage in decades, except, according to Bege, one time she went through hunger pangs and cut her knee. Kaido meanwhile has been defeated seven times iirc, and when Luffy hit him in chapter 1000, recalled a group of people that he associated Luffy with (as people that he takes seriously), one of whom was Shanks. Shanks was the youngest of that group, meaning Kaido would have encountered him much more recently, meaning he probably would have taken damage much more recently than what was said about Big Mom.
kaido has been taking hits and spitting blood and getting stabbed and cut and pierced a bunch of times, he just shrugs off all the damage.

big mom, unless im forgetting, has been hit and scuffed up, but still has not bled or actually been damaged in any real way until law and kid awakened on her

while it is true that there is more emotional investiment in Luffy vs Lucci, I don't be too quick to judge this fight yet...this is just the first sequence in the whole fight...it already started exposition of Kaido character and in development stage....we will get even more maybe once Kaido flashback finishes, then it adds more depth to the fight.....One piece fights mostly run based on emotional and thematical themes rather than war strategies...so, I think we will definitely get that....Oda definitely not going to miss that part regarding Luffy after Zoro and Sanji got the character evolution in their respective fights....
Agree about that, hope we also get emotional weight in this fight

How is Luffy getting time to blow up air.
recently it seems that he didn't always do that i think his DF is about to awaken so he will be able to gigantify him self without air. his DF is none other than gigantification DF, that is why he never was able to produce rubber, the air was just a catalyst to gigantify his body. his DF was always odd it is called rubber rubber fruit but he never produced rubber,his DF is an exception every other DF that is named after an element or material can produce that element or that material. so it is getting clear it is the DF,that the Gorosei are talking about. its awakening can gigantify other beings as well, that is how Zunisha came to existence in the first place. so they feared that DF and changed the name.

Replace Kidd or Law with Zoro and the result is the same if not better since Zoro actually has the coating ability. In fact the combination fo Zoro and Law should be a lot more effective than Kidd and Law tbh.
That’s not true, at all. Again, Zoro was getting completely overwhelmed by someone Big Mom would ravage. He couldn’t even damage King significantly until the end. Law and Kid are fighting someone that would demolish Zoro’s opponent. His effectiveness would be relatively low, considering he’s not on their level at all, and that Kaido took his strongest attack and simply turned his back on Zoro. So no, the result is not the same or better by replacing one of them with Zoro, because both of them are well stronger than Zoro.
kaido has been taking hits and spitting blood and getting stabbed and cut and pierced a bunch of times, he just shrugs off all the damage.

big mom, unless im forgetting, has been hit and scuffed up, but still has not bled or actually been damaged in any real way until law and kid awakened on her
She’s actually been pretty impressive, it’s just not talked about a lot.

Luffy vs Katakuri had bad art? :kaidowhat:

Also, nobody criticized the drawings, I think. Good art-style does not make a poorly written fight to be a good one and vice versa. :ace:
Well, maybe not bad bad art, but some things were kinda wonky/weirdly cluttered, but thats mostly for when snakeman kicked in, it had some confusing panels here and there, okay the art wasn't 'bad' but it was a little inconsistent, Oda's human after all, I take it back now that i put my hindsight of what i remembered from the fight into consideration, it's still top 3 tbh.

recently it seems that he didn't always do that i think his DF is about to awaken so he will be able to gigantify him self without air. his DF is none other than gigantification DF, that is why he never was able to produce rubber, the air was just a catalyst to gigantify his body. his DF was always odd it is called rubber rubber fruit but he never produced rubber,his DF is an exception every other DF that is named after an element or material can produce that element or that material. so it is getting clear it is the DF,that the Gorosei are talking about. its awakening can gigantify other beings as well, that is how Zunisha came to existence in the first place. so they feared that DF and changed the name.
Interesting theory although I much rather his awaenking being similar to My Hero Academia's Gentle Elasticity quirk.

Imagine making the air he touches robbery to block powerful attacks like BB earthquakes, but at the same time Roger was stronger that Whitebeard without any "special/op abilities" so Luffy might not need it.

That’s not true, at all. Again, Zoro was getting completely overwhelmed by someone Big Mom would ravage. He couldn’t even damage King significantly until the end. Law and Kid are fighting someone that would demolish Zoro’s opponent. His effectiveness would be relatively low, considering he’s not on their level at all, and that Kaido took his strongest attack and simply turned his back on Zoro. So no, the result is not the same or better by replacing one of them with Zoro, because both of them are well stronger than Zoro.

She’s actually been pretty impressive, it’s just not talked about a lot.
I mean that same power than damaged King signiifncatly Scarred Kaido so idk where your going with this....... Neither Kidd or Law scarred kaido or did even close to that kind of damage. And fighting a yonko doesn't put them above everyone else. Countless of people have fought yonko, and nobody puts these characters above Zoiri

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera what do you think of kaido this chapter? :myman:
I'm disappointed. That:
  • Base Luffy is a match for Hybrid Kaido.
    • They are literally stalemating each other.
  • Kaido's offence is not that impressive.
    • Luffy was tanking Kaido's gatling.
    • We previously had Law shrug off a Haoshoku clad Thunder Bagua.

I'm hoping that Kaido has a Trump Card that he's still holding in reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.