What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo bro don't need to bring google "definition" into a 12 yo manga bros. The fact that people are BEGGING for Oda to kill ANYBODY is all I need to know about "tension" in Wano.
Well guess what? You all said there was no tension. Deaths are something else entirely. :kayneshrug:
A persons death have to serve a purpose. If Oda has plans for these characters then there is no reason to kill.

Wanna bet your account on that?
I don't gamble, sorry bruh lol
Post automatically merged:

I know people have been commenting, but has anyone else noticed this?

The forms seem different. Different teeth, nose, actual dragon eyebrows in this form. He's way more dragon like here, and he also seems bigger?

Odd thing though is he doesn't use it again or acknowledge it. This a mistake by Oda? Or was this intentional design to some 4th form? Like later you can see he's not that form again the rest of the chapter:

Just so weird lol
I haven even noticed that nice catch but is this heading toward awakening maybe

Last edited:
Imagine reading this and seeing these scans and having ever said or implied that Zoro or Sanji were ever near Luffy in strength, despite literally the entire story telling you they weren’t. Or seeing scans of Law and Kid forcing Big Mom to sacrifice a year of her life and causing massive damage to her (and she has durability *even more hyped* than Kaido himself) and thinking they were ever close to the two men that have been set aside as Luffy’s rivals.

Seeing what those three are doing against *Yonko* makes it abundantly clear that they are far and away stronger than anyone in the alliance. The top of the new era has arrived.

The moment this arc is over, Luffy is solidly between Yonko/Dragon level and Admiral level, and Law and Kid are just behind him.

Imagine reading this and seeing these scans and having ever said or implied that Zoro or Sanji were ever near Luffy in strength, despite literally the entire story telling you they weren’t. Or seeing scans of Law and Kid forcing Big Mom to sacrifice a year of her life and causing massive damage to her (and she has durability *even more hyped* than Kaido himself) and thinking they were ever close to the two men that have been set aside as Luffy’s rivals.

Seeing what those three are doing against *Yonko* makes it abundantly clear that they are far and away stronger than anyone in the alliance. The top of the new era has arrived.

The moment this arc is over, Luffy is solidly between Yonko/Dragon level and Admiral level, and Law and Kid are just behind him.
Well technically there's still a chance Zoro could be close given the powerups he received but I can understand why you would say Luffy is on another level.

The "Law and Kid are just behind him" tho:hihihi:

Just because we know what the outcome will be doesn't mean there is no tension in the story. We all know the allies will win the war given the fact that this is a shounen and nobody expects them to fail. There's also no way anyone would expect Luffy to drown and die.

Again what you know doesn't change what it is.
Robin getting captured is a possible outcome. Onigashima exploding is a possibility as well as Kinemon dying. Marines showing up is a big problem because everyone is down and unable to fight. Even if it's just Cp0 there's a good chance that they can take over the island. Hell an Admiral would insure Wano's downfall. These are all examples of tension in a story.

Look up the definition of Tension and you will understand what it means. It has nothing to do with what you as the reader know or expect. :kata:
Cap. The end result already being known will always throw away the concept of tension.
Robin being captured? 1. It won't happen since it already did. 2. If it remotely happens we have forces there that would save her.

These action Panels are going Crazy ngl. One thing I do like is when it comes to Bigger characters Oda likes to use Larger Panels/Spreads when they are fighting. The fight is gonna surpass Katakuri & Lucci if oda keeps drawing like this.

Post automatically merged:

Lol yamato the one who close to luffy than zoro even if there's a chance.
Yamato is not a strawhat tho....

question of the century. :crazwhat:
Gorosei, like a lot of characters/Events in OP are just there to eventually serve the plot when needed. Oda has introduced most characters with the intent of probably using them "soon". The problem is One Piece is so long that some of these things got pushed WAY back. Like they were introduced when Skypiea at one point was considered "50%" Of Luffys journey lol. When you think about some other examples, this starts to make sense....

- Elbaf has been teased for 20 years
- Vegapunk has been teased for 15 years lol
- Kuma as a character was featured heavily post TB to Marinford, but then was put on the backburner for some major plot with Bonney/Sabo
- Kong's only been seen once halfway through the story lol
- Shanks and Blackbeard have had very markedly 'low' roles in the story thus far (just big influence and hype moments for sure)
- Mihawk is just like the 2 above, just less so
- Dragon's almost just like the Gorosei, but seen even less and has been around even longer
- Major characters like Garp, Sengoku, Akainu, etc wouldn't have gotten the roles they had if it weren't for Marineford. Without that arc, we'd still just get occasional teases of who they are.

And there's definitely more I'm forgetting. I'm sure all will have great payoff for sure, it just this manga has pent up many of them before 2 of the 4 Yonko, but even some Shichibukai.

Luckily for years we've been on an uptrend of resolving major plot points. Finishing Dressrosa/WCI/Wano is a big deal because of the 3 Major villains it ties up. But now somehow Oda has to do everything I just mentioned above and so much more lol

Ok rereading redon's summary again the CP0 are not reporting zunisha to gorosei but among themselves and has nothing to do with gorosei

And gorosei are talking about awakening so maybe Law's DF as it recently awakened?

If not then either luffy or Kaido's

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ok rereading redon's summary again the CP0 are not reporting zunisha to gorosei but among themselves and has nothing to do with gorosei

And gorosei are talking about awakening so maybe Law's DF as it recently awakened?

If not then either luffy or Kaido's
Government agent 1: "I don't know what it is.
An island?"
still, "an island" isn't leaning toward Luffy / Law / and even Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.