Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Demons: Non of them were an acting real creature so far. It was all symbolic
Asura is not symbolic. It's a literal manifestation. Zoro grows 9 real arms and legs.

Zoro's other demon themed attacks have demonic auras connected to them.

Gods: Same here, non of them were real "gods", they were called like it, but never were a real "god".
But it does suggest that real gods exist.

The Underworld: All symbolic so far.
Enma was given the name of the Lord of the Underworld. Nothing says that the diety whose name Enma bears is purely symbolical.

Suddenly push a real creature seems way out of concept for me.
Asura is very real.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Asura is not symbolic. It's a literal manifestation. Zoro grows 9 real arms and legs.

Zoro's other demon themed attacks have demonic auras connected to them.
Luffy uses King Kong themed attacks, doesnt mean King kong exists. Zoro doesnt split into 3 Zoros for that attack.

But it does suggest that real gods exist.
We have the concept of gods in our world too, doesnt mean we have them for real, or all of them which are talked about.

Why not? The plot is giving them one cheap shot opportunity after another.
When not, she is beating them senselessly into the ground.
Dont confuse plot armor pulling their asses through it with them being strong enough.

It is the usual mistake that people who consider Luffy strong also make...
Katakuri and Doffy would beat either of Law and Kidd individually in 1vs1.
Law always had dangerous attacks, it didnt stop a better combatant like Doffy from completely owning him.
Law's endurance has been boosted several levels on top of his AP.The amount of damage he has taken is legitimately absurd compared to what he took in Dressrosa.Kid is even worse, since he was pretty much getting stabbed in the gut while Killer was fighting Hawkins.
Two severely nerfed YC2s are going to take Big Mom down? I am sure the world of One Piece won't see them like Jozu and Queen after their win lol.

Last edited:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oh, dunno. Maybe the fact that one of the Minks call it a super recovery medicine while you are still stuck with the pain killers shit?
Honestly matt, in that quoted discussions, we didnt even talked about "pain killers" anymore. I know you have some childish personal issue, but if you keep attack me now, i am gonna give you a 24h timeout. Your permanent insults and misbehavior will have reactions.

Guys , ıf you have advanced coc , u cannot beat yonkou.

The most important part is that you should be prisoner at Udon. There is a magical area. For example , Kidd lost third commander of Big Mom , arm against shanks , got defeated by Kaido . But he has been prisoner at Udon . Then any yonkou cannot fainted Kid he got up everytime. Ah Udon what a magical place :)))))))))))))
Udon = hyperbolic time chamber:suresure:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Law's endurance has been boosted several levels on top of his AP.The amount of damage he has taken is legitimately absurd compared to what he took in Dressrosa.Kid is even worse, since he was pretty much getting stabbed in the gut while Killer has fighting Hawkins.
Two severely nerfed YC2s are going to take Big Mom down? I am sure the world of One Piece won't see them like Jozu and Queen after their win lol.
Jozu and Queen are stronger

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy uses King Kong themed attacks, doesnt mean King kong exists. Zoro doesnt split into 3 Zoros for that attack.
Zoro literally grows three heads and three arms. And he doesn't have a Devil Fruit.

Hell, the very existence of Devil Fruits, implies that a Devil actually exists in the One Piece world.

Literally says it in context of Kaidou reaching his limit, so yeah you are right, not hard to contextualize.
Literally says "They say you emperors are invincible" Is Big Mom not an emperor now? Also you ignore Law's dialogue about damage a page earlier.

Not to forget also the context of BM literally asking about her head, Kid denying it, says it is for a different reason, then talks about Kaidou soon getting defeated.
and this where the 3rd grade level of reading kicks in. She's referencing to this:
Big Mom believes they're fighting for her spot in the new world, for their own ambitions. Kid(who this entire time has been alluding to the fame for beating a Yonko) admits he's now fighting to help Luffy.

It's seriously not that hard to understand, it's a character growth moment.

And their last statement is, no matter what, she will not reach the roof, not that she is going down.
Yeah because she's losing. Do you think if Big Mom beats them she would just walk away? unless she loses she's not giving up killing Luffy.

I swear sometimes I feel like I am the only that can read here

Status
Not open for further replies.