Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly matt, in that quoted discussions, we didnt even talked about "pain killers" anymore. I know you have some childish personal issue, but if you keep attack me now, i am gonna give you a 24h timeout. Your permanent insults and misbehavior will have reactions.
The pain killer directly correlates with the hallucinations point. So debunking the pain killers debunks the hallucinations too. As simple as that.
No pain killer>No hallucination.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Law's endurance has been boosted several levels on top of his AP.The amount of damage he has taken is legitimately absurd compared to what he took in Dressrosa.Kid is even worse, since he was pretty much getting stabbed in the gut while Killer has fighting Hawkins.
Two severely nerfed YC2s are going to take Big Mom down? I am sure the world of One Piece won't see them like Jozu and Queen after their win lol.
You are right about that, the world wont see them as just anyone but as people who took down an Emperor.
The world will buy the hype but why would we do the same when we see that they dont stand even a single chance of accomplishing that without Big Mom constantly turning her back to them and Law cheap-shotting her and Kidd following up on Law's attack?

They arent good enough to best her and beat her with their abilities. They have to rely on plot giving them the opportunity.
This is the second time Law has been given a chance for cheap shot. He didnt work for it, she simply turned her back to him.
When she pays attention, she is hammering both of them into the ground, easily. Sounds exactly what would happen to Jozu and Queen.

Also, it is the same Law, his combat skills are the same, he just got a more powerful version of Gamma Knife with this Shock Ville.
He keeps getting hit by blunt damage here, in DR Doffy was making swiss cheese out of him with bullets and strings, that's different.
Kidd is the same old, even Awakening didnt give him anything new that he couldnt do with Repel...

Plot is simply dragging their asses to victory and I am utterly disappointed in their performance.
I thought they would actually be able to beat her because they are good enough but I have seen that they are not.

Hallucination - again the medicine is not a pain killer.
And he has the guts to say that I have some personal issues for debunking that lmfao
Post automatically merged:

Your permanent insults and misbehavior will have reactions.
And forgot to ask where the insult and missbehaviour is in that quote. So please show me the missbehaviour and insult right there

What are the chances of Luffy losing again?

I think this time their fight will be interrupted, either by WG, Zunesha, Kanjuro exploding the bombs or the fall of Onigashima.

The final fight will take place in Wano and people will witness how SHs beat Kaido.

Literally says "They say you emperors are invincible" Is Big Mom not an emperor now? Also you ignore Law's dialogue about damage a page earlier.

and this where the 3rd grade level of reading kicks in. She's referencing to this:
Big Mom believes they're fighting for her spot in the new world, for their own ambitions. Kid(who this entire time has been alluding to the fame for beating a Yonko) admits he's now fighting to help Luffy.

It's seriously not that hard to understand, it's a character growth moment.

Yeah because she's losing. Do you think if Big Mom beats them she would just walk away? unless she loses she's not giving up killing Luffy.

I swear sometimes I feel like I am the only that can read here
Yes, because that´s what they are called, not just Kaidou. And he is talking to BM.
The context is still "Kaidou is at his limit".

You starting to act out with insults underlines you already know you are wrong.
Kid literally changes from trying to beat her to support Luffy, character growth my ass.
He literally puts himself below Luffy´s ambition of beating Kaidou and does all he can to support that, which in this case is keeping BM busy.

She literally just walked away to go to the roof, what the hell are you reading?
They were beaten, not dead, she literally walked away.
Really ironic that you can´t read and comprehend at all but believe you are the only one.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Zoro literally grows three heads and three arms. And he doesn't have a Devil Fruit.

Hell, the very existence of Devil Fruits, implies that a Devil actually exists in the One Piece world.
I doubt these are "physically" heads, there more of an aura. Which isnt physical.

Like "Gods" exist, but they arent real in that world, so far. Suddenly changing that would feel odd for me.

Yes, because that´s what they are called, not just Kaidou. And he is talking to BM.
The context is still "Kaidou is at his limit".

You starting to act out with insults underlines you already know you are wrong.
Kid literally changes from trying to beat her to support Luffy, character growth my ass.
He literally puts himself below Luffy´s ambition of beating Kaidou and does all he can to support that, which in this case is keeping BM busy.

She literally just walked away to go to the roof, what the hell are you reading?
They were beaten, not dead, she literally walked away.
Really ironic that you can´t read and comprehend at all but believe you are the only one.
all this ranting with no proof of knowing how to read lol

Demons: Non of them were an acting real creature so far. It was all symbolic
Gods: Same here, non of them were real "gods", they were called like it, but never were a real "god".
The Underworld: All symbolic so far.
Suddenly push a real creature seems way out of concept for me.
Buddha exists in World of One Piece, same thing for Asura
It's pretty obvious that due to Devil Fruits, anything is possible

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
1. Perspective - Killer is neither that tall nor big

2. Punisher position - is above the skeleton. Killer has never attacked in that way

3. Kamazou memory - is relevant how?

4. Kamazou voice - again relevant how. the skeleton didn't even speak

5. Hallucination - again the medicine is not a pain killer.
1. But Zoro is laying down, dizzy, ko. Killer would stand in front / above him. Stand in front of a building, it also looks way higher if you are very close.

2. If he is reaching his hand, from perspective, it could look like the punishers on the side of the hand are above Killers head. You need to put in the dizzyness und hallucination for that understanding. And i dont say Killer would attack.

3./4. Kamazuo was Scythe-swinging. Seeing the punishers in that position, connect it with the memory of the scythe, which additionally got triggered by the voice... this makes it relevant.

5. Again, in my opinion these are Opioids, but even if not. Heavy pain, which Zoro will have without any doubt, can cause hallucinations too.
Post automatically merged:

@Pantheos Making everything about midd/killer :whitepress:
I mentioned a theory, i also said it could be brook. I just brought Killer cause of the Scythe and his already existing paralleling with zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.