Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I doubt these are "physically" heads, there more of an aura. Which isnt physical.
No, this is debunked headcanon.

Zoro makes nine cuts with some of his Asura attacks. He literally has nine blades. Zoro physically manifest three heads and six arms.

Like "Gods" exist, but they arent real in that world, so far. Suddenly changing that would feel odd for me.
The existence of Devil Fruits already debunks this headcanon.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
No, this is debunked headcanon.

Zoro makes nine cuts with some of his Asura attacks. He literally has nine blades. Zoro physically manifest three heads and six arms.

The existence of Devil Fruits already debunks this headcanon.
No... just no... they arent physically existing, he moves fast and attacks not just one blow, these are several attack. Pure physically, these other bodys couldnt even move, like they do. Its an aura...

And how in the world are the existence of devil fruits proving anything? Its just a name for fruits grown on a tree. Its stated they grow on a tree and just named devil fruits, like Tenryuubito are called like they are called. Or Enel was called "God". He was no literal god.

Law's endurance has been boosted several levels on top of his AP.The amount of damage he has taken is legitimately absurd compared to what he took in Dressrosa.Kid is even worse, since he was pretty much getting stabbed in the gut while Killer has fighting Hawkins.
Two severely nerfed YC2s are going to take Big Mom down? I am sure the world of One Piece won't see them like Jozu and Queen after their win lol.
I don´t know if they are Y2C or not but i still take my chances on Kat and DD vs Law at least, probably Kid as well.
Endurance claim is not substantiated for Law, all he took in the raid was TB to the body and then confronted BM.
In Dressrosa he was already beaten to a pulp by Fuji on Greenbit, then fought DD on the bridge, got pumped with lead, got sea stone cuffs (hence no healing or getting stamina back), only then removed the bullets, and then fought DD with Luffy until his arm got cut off.
AP? His Awakening i think is supposed to be seen as update on TB, though it lacks credibility vs a sure death attack like Gamma Knife but let´s accept that if Oda wants us to believe it.
Law still has the same issues he already had in Dressrosa and nik touched upon, he ain´t hitting anybody half skilled and fast, his Awakening, unlike DD´s or Kat´s, is not providing him with more AoE, faster attacks or whatever. The dude has two advantages in this constellation, fights a team fight plus against slow ass characters who rely on their durability while Law himself is hax.
Being able to do that in this constellation says nothing about his chances against relatively fast, CQC heavy characters in a 1vs1.
He is just much more suited to be in this fight against Kaidou/BM and their strengths than any Y1C for that matter, does not say much about his chances against them though.

Kid´s endurance on the other hand has been impressive, so granted, but in turn, at least for me, he has been less impressive offensively than Law.

So if Oda wants us to believe they are definitely beyond Y2C, or even Y1C, he did a bad job at improving their abilities.

And though it does not necessarily work like that exactly, just look at it in context.
Zoro was far more impressive than the two on the rooftop, and still needed a powerup to beat a Y1C (putting the durability issue aside). So i don´t know why Law and Kid should get the benefit of the doubt.

Law was explaining how his awakening work

Completely different topics
tcb are not the best translators, they like to sensationalize

this is from the raws

Big Mom: !!!
Fodder: Wha-!?
Homies: Mama!!
Fodder: Big Mom is dead!!?
Chopper: Tra-dude!!
Chopper: What the hell is that massive sword!!
Law: My earlier attack should've definitely hurt you
Law: You won't feel any pain from my sword piercing right through you...however!!
Linlin: Cut it out! This is...!!!

BM looks more fucked up than i imagined. Her going down really is 50/50.

I don't like Kid's "development", it's another way of turning him into a cheerleader of Luffy.

I hope we at least gets some new cool moves from him before this battle ends.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No... just no... they arent physically existing, he moves fast and attacks not just one blow, these are several attack. Pure physically, these other bodys couldnt even move, like they do. Its an aura...
Baseless headcanon that's debunked by the manga.

This is really stupid. We've seen what the aura is like for Zoro's other demon attacks. Hell, we've seen what the aura is like for Asura. Zoro's extra heads and arms are not it. He's literally growing extra heads and arms. People have commented on it (e.g. Chopper). Zoro can (and does) actually attack with them.

And how in the world are the existence of devil fruits proving anything? Its just a name for fruits grown on a tree. Its stated they grow on a tree and just named devil fruits, like Tenryuubito are called like they are called. Or Enel was called "God". He was no literal god.
The reason people are weakened by water as a result of eating Devil Fruits is because they are cursed by the Sea Devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.