Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a perfect moment to set up why Zoro should not die by Oda

1. By showing he still need to make Luffy became Pirate King because he is one of the Wings.
2. By showing he still have a bunch of nakamas.
3. By showing his promise to Kuina.
4. By showing his dream to defeat Mihawk.

but i guess what z-keks want is because of ZKK :kobeha::kobeha:
Zoro doesn't do all that drama. He shows stuff with his actions. Shinigami came to tell how to kill kaido ZKK. :finally:

A little annoyed that Big Mon literally was about to walk away because some random fodder asked her to; so bizarre. Her powering up and allowed those same moves to get her is also annoying, would’ve loved to see a little, “Not again” moment from her

But it's funny that all of Law's major attacks are when he's "down" then all of a sudden, he cheap shots.
It's proving more and more what I say law best powers only work when the enemy is distracted .

GK and his new awakening so far never landed when enemy is paying attention to law.

In 1 vs 1 I don't see him landing such attacks honestly.

You can cry
Kidd > Law
Kidd has better feats actually
Law needed awaken to overpower bm while Kidd can do it in base, Punk and awakened mode
Kidd is also the one who tanked most of attacks
He has CoC too

Kidd > Law ~ Zoro
By logic it should be: Luffy ~ Kid >= Law and Zoro but Oda's writing is weird. The SHC is portrayed as a far superior crew.
Maybe it will be Luffy >= Kid = Zoro >= Law because Luffy will be on a stand-alone lvl and position and his right hand man can be in a higher league than other Vice-Captains.

PK lvl - Luffy
Yonko lvl - Kid, Zoro and Law
All of them are leaders of the next Gen, so they will be around the same lvl. I don’t know how the gap is gonna be between them and I don’t care to be honest because it’s a extreme high diff either way

Luffy > Zoro> kid > law I feel at EoS.

Would change Kid but he's not the WB of Roger to put him closes , at best he's like a Shiki.

WB Is Blackbeard ( evil one obviously)
I dont like using those parallels to wb or shiki to form a narrative cause they clearly arent 1:1
should he reach what he can with coc
with already an awakened hax df

he would be the second strongest pirate in the gen .

This also shows the difference between BM and Kaido more and more.

Kaido can recover and even passively heal due being a zoan user.

BM stats migth be inflated but she's still human so any damage will weight more in her than in Kaido.

For the cover story, it seems like Pudding will be the key to Niji and Yonji's escape. It'll be good to get updates on some of the WCI characters along the way.

Izo vs. CP0 is a surprise. If he's near the basement, where is Marco? There's a growing list of people needing to be healed...

Ever since it was introduced, I've wondered if Big Mom's ability to take her own lifespan to augment her power would play a role in her downfall. Perhaps, since Law and Kidd seem to be pushing her much further than she expected, she might overextend herself. She still needs to backstab Kaido, though.

Mysterious figure with a scythe reminds me--what's Killer doing right now?

Can't wait for pics!

Wtf is that chapter's conclusion of BM's fight? Okay, I can't say BM is 100% winning for now but that is pure bullshit. BM felt "sympathy" for their crew? Really?
Why is that the conclusion to their fight?

Robin vs Black Maria was titled in 1020, and 1021 was still their fight. Other Vs chapters in this series usually have the fight last longer than the vs title. Will it end 1039 or 1040? Likely, but its not over this chapter lol.

:suresure:
"B...buut Aladdin beat Oven, b..b..but Vinsmoke trash him!!"
Watch out when Snack show soon undamaged, someone in this forum would go berserk mode since he always write how Judge beat and took Snack out xD...

So far I had Oven above Niji and Yonji, in my opinion all Vets of BM are above Niji and Yonji. Perhaps Ichiji and Reiju are on same lvl. Snack still could show up next coverstory and defeat them,would be funny as hell for a certain user here.
People underestimate BM vets and Vinsmokes
Flyers aren't above Oven and daifuku except WsW . Ulti might win too.
Same way I only see WsW & Ulti beating Niji while others can only beat Yonji

Ichiji > Reiju > Niji ~ Oven ~ Daifuku >~ Maria >= Sasaki >= Ulti > P1 > Yonji
There's no way Franky can beat Oven without haki, he's gonna be burtn by Oven and Oven can tank beams and whatever without having any weak point in his body like sasaki had.

Status
Not open for further replies.