Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- being acknowledged as the Monster Samurai by Kaidou, possibly during a second confrontation.
- Making Enma black.

Two important plotlines are still left.
- Never has to actually be acknowledged by Kaido. You are taking dialogue from Kaido and applying it to Zoro as a goal to measure because you want to. Kaido already acknowledged Zoro anyway.

- Read chapter 955 please. I'm tired of explaining this. Tengu never says he would turn the blade black in Onigashima, just that with him, it CAN turn black and up its ranking.

I just think it's weird that Oda went in this direction if all he intended was for Zoro to just get more fucked up by the end of it.

Like he could've had the medicine kick in at the end of the King fight or have it kick in right before he passed out or something.

But to have Zoro pass out first and then wake up to a Shinigami in front of him just so that he could pass out again or some shit, it's just...such a roundabout way of implementing that plotline
You are overthinking this. It's not really that weird. The fight ended and Oda moved on until he had Chopper feeling concerned about Zoro's health, followed by Franky looking for him. That was when the scene was returned to.

Nothing weird about it
Post automatically merged:

@nik87 paperc needs recap on Zoros plotline
I really don't. I've seen enough of the nonsense here.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
- Never has to actually be acknowledged by Kaido. You are taking dialogue from Kaido and applying it to Zoro as a goal to measure because you want to. Kaido already acknowledged Zoro anyway.
He should be acknowledged by either Kaidou and/or the citizens of Wano. Both are left unaccomplished.

- Read chapter 955 please. I'm tired of explaining this. Tengu never says he would turn the blade black in Onigashima, just that with him, it CAN turn black and up its ranking.
Yeah and don't you think it's weird for Oda to just leave it at that?

And what plotline dictates this is necessary? Show me the panels
Hyogoro highlights 2 characters as reminiscent of Wano History

Luffy in Gear 4 reminds him of Wisdom King
Zoro is Ryuuma lite

The wano citizens will make the conclusion on that
Thats why the nxt time , Luffy use Gear 4 is when Onigashima is on the brink of Falling

And thats where the citizens will see Zoro as Ryuuma like as well

He should be acknowledged by either Kaidou and/or the citizens of Wano. Both are left unaccomplished.

Yeah and don't you think it's weird for Oda to just leave it at that?
Not one person talks about Ryuma except Onimaru and Kawamatsu. Kawamatsu already acknowledged him. There's no "plotline" saying the citizens need to recognize Zoro as Ryuma's heir by killing Kaido lol

And not really....it will be addressed in another arc.

Hyogoro highlights 2 characters as reminiscent of Wano History

Luffy in Gear 4 reminds him of Wisdom King
Zoro is Ryuuma lite

The wano citizens will make the conclusion on that
Thats why the nxt time , Luffy use Gear 4 is when Onigashima is on the brink of Falling

And thats where the citizens will see Zoro as Ryuuma like as well
None of this has to do with citizens recognizing anybody except headcanon wish fulfillment. You guys "want" Zoro/Luffy/whoever to be recognized as next level warriors/deities even after people have ALREADY recognized them as those things.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not one person talks about Ryuma except Onimaru and Kawamatsu. Kawamatsu already acknowledged him. There's no "plotline" saying the citizens need to recognize Zoro as Ryuma's heir by killing Kaido lol
Kawamatsu doesn't matter. It's either Kaidou or the citizens of Wa No, who should be acknowledging the second coming of Ryuma.

And I never said a single thing about ZKK. Just a second confrontation resolving the Monster Samurai and Ryuma plotlines.

And not really....it will be addressed in another arc.
Oda wouldn't leave it like that imo.

If he wanted that to happen in another arc, he can very well write that scene at the end of Wa No. But he did it right before the raid. Luffy will be acknowledged as the second coming of Joyboy exactly like how Zoro will be acknowledged as the second coming or Ryuma by the citizens and as the Monster Samurai by Kaidou.

You are overthinking this. It's not really that weird. The fight ended and Oda moved on until he had Chopper feeling concerned about Zoro's health, followed by Franky looking for him. That was when the scene was returned to.

Nothing weird about it
Post automatically merged:

I really don't. I've seen enough of the nonsense here.
But why include a Shinigami confrontation? It's just such an extreme way to implement the medicine effects if it won't bear any fruit for a plotline

Status
Not open for further replies.