Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Linlin will fall in the Chapter 1039 by the hands of Eustass Kid!"

The only thing Kid did was attacking BM, she might be unharmed, wounded or dead. There is no way to know what happened. So she didn't fall in chapter 1039 :goyea:
What about Queen and King? What chapters they were fall? Queen 1034 or 1035? King 1035 or 1036?

Wrong, Zoro oneshotted King, King is leaps and bounds more durable than BM, now the debate is over.
In what world do you live?
Zoro was Full Power when fighting King and Couldnt move and fainted when it was Over. The side Effects of his healing Arent even shown yet.
Zoro was not even able to cut King in his Defense form, he had to wait till he attacks. King even switched to a weaker and slower form because he wanted to fight zoro longer.
That being Said to the fight with king

In the fight with kaido he had shown his most powerful move: CoC Ashura

this attack was not Able to bring kaido to his knees. Somerthing that luffy does with every punch for example even in his base.

Zoros attack power is shit and totally overrated because he uses swords. He would do nothing to Big mom. Facts

I'm totally cool with trans-people like Kiku etc.

Support that all the way. I will never judge anyone based on race, gender, age etc.

I'm just against idiots that follow some really weird/twisted ideology and try to convince others that Yamato is a trans-char (wtf) or that she has to be named he/him, when Oda himself uses neutral pronouns for her (like he does with most chars) and even confirmed that she's a bonafide cis girl in her vivre card.

Heck, even Artur - former gang leader of the "he/him" squad - already admitted his mistake months ago and is treating Yamato like the cis girl she is again.

That's all, but somehow you still didn't seem to get it after I explained it to you several times already.

I'm done with this anyway and haven't talked about it for months, you seemingly aren't I guess?
僕 is not gender neutral bro
ぼっちゃん isn't gender neutral either
everybody refers to Yamato in masculine
you don't know a word of japanese, so why are you arguing about this?
just STFU

Cute.Marco knee was stronger than that.

Albert has no feats against Top-Tiers.Simple.Marco and Benn are the only YC1 with such feat
Marco made King bleed with a regular kick.
BM steel skin only become vulnerable when she's emotional distress. Neither BM or King is invincible, if you hit them hard enough, they'll bleed and Kid can make BM bleed.

Kid attack power > Marco
Kid mid diffs King with fire mode
Oda changed King's powers after he started to fight Zoro. Oda increased King's defense and durability. Lets look at facts to back it up.

Zoro's ogre slash cut King open and made him bleed. King had his flames active.

Yet, Zoro's death lion song against King didn't make him bleed. That was one of his strongest attacks and a stronger attack than ogre slash. That is the attack Oda consistently has Zoro use against characters who are hard to damage because of their durability/toughness/defense had no effect on King. It couldn't make him bleed even though it split open his face.

Zoro, who can cut and scar Kaido and scare Big Mom with his AP couldn't do anything to King after their battle started.

If Marco kick make King bleed then why didn't King head being split open make him bleed? The answer is Oda changed King's durability/defense.

Like I said. King is harder to damage than Kaido or Big Mom. Damaging them doesn't automatically mean you can damage King.

In what world do you live?
Zoro was Full Power when fighting King and Couldnt move and fainted when it was Over. The side Effects of his healing Arent even shown yet.
Zoro was not even able to cut King in his Defense form, he had to wait till he attacks. King even switched to a weaker and slower form because he wanted to fight zoro longer.
That being Said to the fight with king

In the fight with kaido he had shown his most powerful move: CoC Ashura

this attack was not Able to bring kaido to his knees. Somerthing that luffy does with every punch for example even in his base.

Zoros attack power is shit and totally overrated because he uses swords. He would do nothing to Big mom. Facts
COPE

With how much effort you put on shitting on Linlin. I know that deep down you love her. Once she's gone you'll have nothing else.

There is no sun without shadow.
Sigh, you're the only old-timer that can tell this is burning me. The Meme market will go down with Linlin's downfall and the moment One Urouge became obsolete Linlin was the new highlight.

I apologize for not giving ma'am a proper funeral, farewell.

Farewell Linlin, the blessings of S/A shall accompany you to Valhalla.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sigh, you're the only old-timer that can tell this is burning me. The Meme market will go down with Linlin's downfall and the moment One Urouge became obsolete Linlin was the new highlight.

I apologize for not giving ma'am a proper funeral, farewell.

Farewell Linlin, the blessings of S/A shall accompany you to Valhalla.

stop putting big mom in kingdom :pepemy:

Oh shit! Does anyone know if those volcanos were already on Punk Hazard before the fight between Aokiji and Akainu? Cause it'd be some wicked shit if Akainu can just make volcanos just like that.
:crazwhat:
They weren't.

It says that Punk Hazard volcanoes were created by the power of the Magu Magu
These are stratovolcanoes that are still active and continously erupting year later. The amount of energy for that is insane.

Bogard

You can't win
With how overpowered Law's ultimate attack appears to be, with Kid and Law's growth in relevance, i'm very curious in their role in the final war

There are only 3 admirals, and they'd be too strong for anyone below

On the other hand, we know Fujitora had a mission to capture Luffy and Law, otherwise he'd not set foot in military base anymore

But at this rate, with post-Wano scaling, guess he'd never set foot in that military again, poor Fujitora :josad:

Either this, or Oda will make Law's quest to find the meaning of the D's fate could lead him to a confrontation with the gorosei, who are actually the ones who know the most about the Ds as their natural enemy

Especially considering his devil fruit is linked to the national treasure of marijoa

And with Oda's portrayal of Kid and Law in Wano, they might end up sharing similar lvl of battle in the final war

Status
Not open for further replies.