Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he mastered the transformations better, enough to mitigate that stamina drain by the he arrived to Onigashima.

It isn't that hard, read the manga lmao.
Headcanon Piece. He was literally doing this against Kat and Cracker too. :hihihi:

Don't make up convenient explanations to suit your argument. Either be consistent or don't even try to make such claims at all.

what i still neeed to know about this chapter

1) does big mom just tank everything or fight back
2) kids attack how is it like
3) is law in contact with the will of his sword kikoku? to make it stretch? or is that the properties of kroom?
4) if law cannot contact his sword yet, will he be able to and will we see him with a black blade at some point? because apparently this story is bleach now

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
3) is law in contact with the will of his sword kikoku? to make it stretch? or is that the properties of kroom?
I guess it's the latter.

4) if law cannot contact his sword yet, will he be able to and will we see him with a black blade at some point? because apparently this story is bleach now
:hohoho:

But I still think it has something to do with Haki, Hardening etc,. I feel like Law's gonna get more DF-related powerups in the future rather than Haki though, but that's just my personal feeling based on the direction Oda took this arc with Law. His DF is plenty broken already.

what i still neeed to know about this chapter

1) does big mom just tank everything or fight back
2) kids attack how is it like
Law won't have a black blade

Him just getting future sight and better stamina would make him top tier

You DO know that not every language functions like Indo-European languages?
I put more trust in a person who's actually fluent in a language rather than some guy who thinks he can apply English logic to any language.
bro i just wanted to lend you a hand
kinda funny that you talk in this tone to me, considering i read all 101 volumes of One Piece in japanese and you're begging some native to explain ヤマ男 to you :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
btw not bragging, it's not hard to read since it's a children's comic

Guys, i am sleeping now. Good luck with your discussions.
See you made the claim that Big Mom can take that attack. You need to provide proof that she can take that attack and sustain zero damage without using any form of protection ex: COA.

Big Mom was about to die from falling from the Castle after the Tamatebako blast while Kaidou literally jumped off from 10000 mts
I am sorry but what are you using @ConquistadoR. I swear to god i wish BM be an idiot and take the attack so that you wouldnt use this argument.
What am i even supposed to say against this stupid argument? Luffy only used Kong Gun only once against BM.
Law needs an Attack as big as an island to damage her but our genius can say BM cant take Kong Gun without using COA and call it a day.

Just a reminder BM break a giant's sword on her head when she is 5. Now answer why Akainu or Shanks can survive Kong Gun. You need to provide proof. :willsmith:

B

Ballel

bro i just wanted to lend you a hand
kinda funny that you talk in this tone to me, considering i read all 101 volumes of One Piece in japanese and you're begging some native to explain ヤマ男 to you :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
btw not bragging, it's not hard to read since it's a children's comic
Someone is being very entitled here
Have a nice day and chill a bit mate

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

So he could run away from Kat but not when he and his crew were about to die? What a convenient loophole/exception in your argument. :milaugh:
Literally don't see what you're proving with your panel.

Because he was already suffering through the drawback while deflating mid-air and then had to escape out of the Mirror world in time. That isn't a loophole if you understand the context lol, especially when the panel you post about "HiM FAiLiNg To SaVe HiS CrEw" is tension for the Tamatebako explosion.

Only way I see her crew showing up is if the island manages to land before Kaido is defeated. Maybe Luffy hits him hard enough that it crashes the island, but the fight continues.

Maybe they are featured in the chapter since she's losing and it just hasn't been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.