Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys someone here is smoking hard shit right...do you notice the line in the middle of the hole that is a tiny blade, how in this planet you can say that this hole is the size of Onigashima....are people that retarded? How in the world can you say that the rocks next to this hole are big mountains? are they also retarded? look the blade didnt become larger the blade extended to Wano. If you can see the blade base on the hole you can understand that the hole that you see on Wano is slightly bigger than what Yamato is watching.

Gosh people cant even read this manga.:josad: They smell hype and get an overdose :seriously:
Lmao exactly. Onigashima is an Island, and Law's crater ain't nowhere near size. It's just bias mate, they've been starving for feats :milaugh:

Woah BM really defeated?!
Law df power really weird seriously, with more train and story plot his df will become really powerful.
I cant believe it, maybe kaido will defeated too but i dont really think luffy can defeat kaido by himself.
Really curious what will happen to zoro.

Mindless Kaido hate by a person who does not read One Piece.
I really hope this type of reaction& reach is a rarity for you. No exaggeration, it reminds me of an uncle of mine who has Boderline Personality Disorder, the most innocuous, random statements has him reading into until he is CONFIDENT you are talking shit about him/referencing something he did & laughing at him to his face. He then "retaliates" by swinging for the moon with every toxic/insulting/condescending thing he can think of.

Note: not in habit of, nor am I "armchair diagnosing" you, that was just a pretty random & extreme reaction from you.

The dude literally just posted an image of that kaido/usopp toy that's been floating around o.p forums this week, there was no context other than "lol, so absurd/whacky".

In terms of attack potency, this attack is easily large island level since it massively hollowed a part of the main-land which is comparable to Onigashima's size; the depth of this hole seems very deep. No doubt it would have destroyed Onigashima.
Wouldn't wonder me if new calc results will be great about this feat.
I am all for it to be country level attack , but its hard to compare it to something

you are Zoro fan do you believes what he stated?
I said its a Gimick, basicaly its much harder to damage him with his flame on, not impposible same with Marco, people said it says he can regenerate from everyting it was also stated by multiple characters, now we know it has limits, just like King, and Zoro was doubting himself at that point, thats why he said it, i just looked, his spirit was down and he was feeling sorry himself, than he let go of fear of failure and he won easily. Simple just read the story.

Zoro injuring King pre ADVCOC with his flame ON

I really hope this type of reaction& reach is a rarity for you. No exaggeration, it reminds me of an uncle of mine who has Boderline Personality Disorder, the most innocuous, random statements has him reading into until he is CONFIDENT you are talking shit about him/referencing something he did & laughing at him to his face. He then "retaliates" by swinging for the moon with every toxic/insulting/condescending thing he can think of.

Note: not in habit of, nor am I "armchair diagnosing" you, that was just a pretty random & extreme reaction from you.

The dude literally just posted an image of that kaido/usopp toy that's been floating around o.p forums this week, there was no context other than "lol, so absurd/whacky".
This is the only time you saw him do that? He consistently spams Kaido hate photoshops in almost every thread.

Which small island is this small? :saden:
Which islands are the size of an average ship?
This hole is smaller than Fujitora's from a meteor and even that one was tiny compared to an island.
U can literally see in the ceiling above Yamato that the diameter is at best 50m, being generous.
The hole in the mainland is at best 100m wide.
Which island is that small? :crazwhat:
I seriously think this is a waste of time. A hole massively dwarfing multiple mountains on a main-land has a 50m diameter or at best "100m". Sure.
Tell me when you're stop fooling around, I might debate with you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.