Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't use Haki. Only 1 time and then not as it should be. She had to grab Law and crush him. How did he not bounce off her 1 hit at all when she stopped 4th gear? Are you not funny?
so? oda doesn't give a fuck about your powerscaling. big mom has the 3rd highest active bounty in One Piece, Yonko are the "most powerful pirates in the world" according to Garp. You're delusional if you think Zoro will get a higher bounty after beating Kaido's lackey

Linlin's ultimate attacks (Maser Cannon and Maser Sword) are dollar store versions of Borsalino's standard attacks (his lasers and Ame no Murakamo).

Borsalino's firepower considerably outclasses Linlin's and that's without his Awakening.

@Extravlad, @MarineHQ62, @Blackbeard, @AdmiralKinyagi.
I truly don' t think its worth even trying to analyze linlin's character
its clear that Oda had absolutely no idea what he was doing and made linlin forget to use ACoC for absolutely no reason.

G

Gorosei Informer

That beam attack from the new opening^, its legit like an orbital death ray or w/e, real James Bond villain or Command and Conquer energy or something for example lol. Trying to think what else it reminds me of. Here it is in the OP itself too, 26 seconds in or so:

We also have frozen log poses which are unexplained and most likely another spoiler/foreshadowing too, whatever it means.

In this panel, you can even see the direct size of these mountains:

The mountain on the roof is even smaller than the ones around the skull as some are even as large as the huge umbrella on front of the skull.

Some are even comparable to the Flower Capital in height while some are even slightly above these mountains.

Nevertheless, great observation. This perfectly demonstrates how large the abyss really is.
Damn,this feat is just top-notch:cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I truly don' t think its worth even trying to analyze linlin's character
its clear that Oda had absolutely no idea what he was doing and made linlin forget to use ACoC for absolutely no reason.
Linlin only used Haoshoku coating in Mother Mode. There's a real possibility that she can only use this ability when in Mother Mode.

That beam attack from the new opening^, its legit like an orbital death ray or w/e, real James Bond villain or Command and Conquer energy or something for example lol. Trying to think what else it reminds me of. Here it is in the OP itself too, 26 seconds in or so:

We also have frozen log poses which are unexplained and most likely another spoiler/foreshadowing too, whatever it means.
Lol wait they predicated Law’s attack ?

Status
Not open for further replies.