Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, I'm not a yanker

but I think its pretty cringe how admiral fans are using what is obviously shit writing from Oda to justify their wank. Yes, most top tiers have shown better feats than linlin.

but can we at least acknowledge that there is a discrepancy between linlin's feats and her strength portrayal and that this discrepancy is clearly caused by Oda's poor planning? Oda couldn't find a logical way for the emperors to fall. So he asspulled Luffy to kaido's level and asspulled linlin to kid+law's level.
It’s not Linlin’s arc though, she’s bound to get the short end of the stick. Therefore admiral wankers better pray the Gorosei and SSG won’t overshadow admirals in their arc. Chances are someone will 1v1 them (here comes Kidd and Law again or Monster trio)

My rank for top fights:
Law and Midd vs Meme
Cheorgraphy - 6
Feats - 10

Sanji vs Queen
Cheorgraphy - 5
Feats - 6(6 because Sanji feat at the end was top,otherwise the fight was just a normal high tier battle)

Zoro vs Albert
Cheorgraphy - 9
Feats - 8(Adv CoC, mountain lvl attacks,overall good feats)

And i assume that with Blackbeard's devil fruit portrayal, he should be threatening himself
I feel like EoS BB going to surpass Roger/Whitebeard, Luffy will have probably his hardest battle...
And yeah, I hoped more for BM too, her defense is really insane, but I wish for more offensive skills, like a skill what Law did in new chapter.

A bit disappointed by top tiers if it's really all what Big Mom got. I always perceived the peak of one piece characters to have most of the top stats, but

- She doesn't have future sight when a high high tier like Katakuri has it, hell even her observation haki feats are questionable
- She didn't show awakening, something many high tiers showed the capability to use

Her strong point is durability, range offensive power via soul manipulations, and soul hax power(allowing her to recover at the cost of her lifespan)

Even in the haoshoku she showed the ability to use, somehow it was never truly shown / highlighted in the fight

---

This is where you can see how Prime Whitebeard was a monster

- He had top tier observation haki feat / hype / portrayal
- Top tier haoshoku haki showings
- Devil fruit hyped to destroy the world
- Insane endurance portrayal even in old age

And Roger was equal to him. Can't even imagine how insane their level was. No wonder "mere yonko" were placing him on a higher pedestal :kayneshrug:And i assume that with Blackbeard's devil fruit portrayal, he should be threatening himself
--Half the things were plot ; If BM wants she can use 10 years of her life and so on -- Oda already confirmed that humans can live upto 140 years in OP

--BM not using adv coc is also plot ; its not like she doesn't have it

--She also didn't use attacks like this --

--The only problem I see is awakening but law/kidd didn't use awakening so BM very well can have it but didn't use it in this fight + WB also didn't showed awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.