Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linlin's ultimate attacks (Maser Cannon and Maser Sword) are dollar store versions of Borsalino's standard attacks (his lasers and Ame no Murakamo).

Borsalino's firepower considerably outclasses Linlin's and that's without his Awakening.

@Extravlad, @MarineHQ62, @Blackbeard, @AdmiralKinyagi.
Logia awakening is still unexplained but god forbid if the C3 has it.

Awakened Magu Magu no Mi... :steef:

Its extremely ironic as Kubo has hated Oda and OP for MANY years and Bleach fans used to get made fun of for YEARS by some OP fans after the final arc and it ending extremely prematurely and always acting that OP was far superior and was surviving far longer due to it and such.

They're not wrong necessarily ofc but I think they were kinda harsh too, especially given what Kubo went through, how his health got destroyed severely and thus how and why Bleach ended so suddenly too.

Kubo wasn't the best writer but he had amazing style and was a fantastic artist for characters but was apparently allergic to drawing backgrounds. He also made Ichigo too much of a one trick pony as a fighter but he did design and write some awesome characters, fights, abilities, moments and such.

The bonus chapter he did recently for Bleach was brilliant too imo, maybe the best writing even or at least for a very long time for Bleach, turning the lore upside down with shocking, powerful, mind scewing new revelationsand such.

Quite bittersweet irony now indeed anyway especially with Bleach making a massive comeback with a fantastic new chapter and the new anime looking AMAZING from the trailer so far too.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-affect-your-enjoyment-of-either-series.1770/

Oh wait, Oda felt a grudge in return to Kubo for too?! Thats understandable to be fair but wow haha:

https://animehunch.com/2021/12/22/e...uspicious-message-for-tite-kubo-at-bleach-ex/

Oda's message to him recently was very nice though:

In his message at BLEACH EX., the One Piece creator further revealed that Kubo is an extremely competitive, hard-working, talented, and a “pretty confident guy,” embarrassing the Bleach author, and finally congratulated him for the 20th anniversary of the manga.

Sounds like they might have repaired their relationship with one another and let bygones be bygones now? Would be pretty nice if they started to get along and even be friends instead maybe?

But man, it would be hilariously ironic if Oda was copying Kubo here, whether its inspiration most likely imo or for other reasons, maybe more petty ones somehow?

We've had jokes about "Zoro's Bankai" lately and he is facing a "Shinigami" too lmao! Plus people saying Asura is like a Bankai for years anyway hahaha.

I think this massive break did wonders for Kubo though and I do feel it would be amazing for Oda especially if he got such a long break (preferably for less severe reasons ofc) and how much better it would benefit the story too, like it has done for Bleach with that bonus chapter too. But also more important, how it wll benefit Odas health especially and how much he needs it.

Araki went monthly on Jojo after Part 6 and it seemed to have benefited him a lot even though the story is much slower now. Which is also brutally ironic as Part 7 is the longest part by far and Part 8 took over 10 years to finish too at around 110 chapters I think it was too?
I think oda was to be nice guy to manga artists. he is friend with hiro who is another of fairy tail, rave master, and eden zero .

Either Big Mom is defeated or she is not defeated and both options are detrimental to Oda's narrative. Oda wrote himself into a wall with this.

If Big Mom is defeated then why did Oda even create her? What was Big Mom point of the story? She can be removed from the story completely and nothing will change.

If Big Mom is not defeated then we have yet another fake defeat by Oda which extends the arc even longer than it already is and it will lead to the narrative that Big Mom will be defeated in Elbaf having her in three straight arcs. How can anyone think that is good thing.

I question Oda's decisions. Is like he does not see the issues his decisions are creating.

Either Big Mom is defeated or she is not defeated and both options are detrimental to Oda's narrative. Oda wrote himself into a wall with this.

If Big Mom is defeated then why did Oda even create her? What was Big Mom point of the story? She can be removed from the story completely and nothing will change.

If Big Mom is not defeated then we have yet another fake defeat by Oda which extends the arc even longer than it already is and it will lead to the narrative that Big Mom will be defeated in Elbaf having her in three straight arcs. How can anyone think that is good thing.

I question Oda's decisions. Is like he does not see the issues his decisions are creating.
Salty?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
As much as I dislike Wano, this is one of my favourite fights.
Big Mom managed to put down Queen with two hits but Law kept on eating stronger attacks from an even stronger Big Mom
Kid's durability > Law's durability > Ancient Zoan :jordanmf:

S

SinOfGreed

Big mom is trash she’s been stinking up this manga for too long, thank god shes defeated

Bro, that's hardly an argument. We have instances of King moving around Onigashima being visible af; and Onigashima is actually solid island sized whose size is at least 10 - 20km. Also, the same sword was visible on Onigashima as well.
i mean king is 640 cm so more than half of 100 meter so yes you can see half of ground of football^^
Law's attack is decent but not like the way the lines in the summaries implied.

Bro the PH attack is mountain level. The Onigashima one is stated to literally destroy the island. It's a FAR stronger attack.
I agree with you, i'm not saying PH's one was stronger because obviously this one is way more powerful. but in term of size, i'm not sure of it.
First from yamato's pov we can see the hole and of course the impact made a bigger hole in the ground of wano but it's due to the explosion and not a cutting feat. mountains can be in any size right ? But country lvl is like the size of wano's country which is obviously not the case.
let's say multiple mountains at best.

B

Ballel

Oda is incapable of writing competent and relevant female characters whose actions are impactful in their own right.
He turned Luffy's and Kaido's fight into another "fun sparring duel of manliness" while the only (nominally) powerful female antagonist is getting clowned and will most likely be turned into an eternal mom and walking meme even after her defeat.

In Oda's story, a woman cannot be genuinely evil, NO, what makes her act evil is supposedly a mental/developmental disorder and deep down she might be a good person, because women must be good-natured, well-meaning and of course caring and loving (especially towards children).

God I'm so tired of this

Status
Not open for further replies.