Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Oda is the biggest Troll been of all time.
Do a burden and do a thought experiment. Imagine Oda will amaze us all. Imagine that One Piece is something that none of us would have expected.

Imagine Oda would like to develop an end that never existed in the history of world literature.

Imagine the One Piece is a huge meteorite that will destroy the world of One Piece during the great end of the war.

Imagine the last volume is only that the characters look up at the sky with shocking faces.

The last panel is a shot from the universe with dust and the destroyed world.

The last quote will be Oda in 4th Wall style:

Inherited Will, The Destiny of the Age, and The Dreams of the People. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom, these things will never cease to be!" in your face I was lying to yo muhahahaha. The One piece was a meteor to kill everyone before the reach there goal haha

Would you hate Oda ?

Raid succeeding for sure, the time for the raid to fail was before literally almost every big player on Onigashima was down. The Tobiroppo, the All-Stars, even Big Mom is down now. To have the raid fail and start over at this point would make everything up to this point such a gigantic waste of time.
Post automatically merged:

Like it honestly makes me sick to my stomach thinking of having to do everything over again, I would rather just keep moving forward and move on with the story.
The way I see it the story is not going to be restarting, it will just enter another phase. And Oda has already made this fight on Onigashima very important by giving most Strawhats a power up that will allow them to win their fights later. Making this raid another step in the journey, and not a waste of time or a reset.
Now if Oda really does start the whole set up process from the beginning after the raid fails, and it feels like this whole battle was a waste of time then that is bad writing.
Writer Brandon Sanderson has said that this a problem he's faced on some of his books, and he has to give some of those parts of the story some purpose to move the main plot forward so that it doesn't feel like a waste of time. In this raid the purpose would be giving everyone their power ups to allow them to win their fights later like I said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.