Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not confirmed but things are looking in your favour.

However, I will wait for offical declaration in next chapter before reaching any conclusion
It was specifically for this chapter.

He lost. No balls to admit defeat.

He would do himself a favor spreading it over few chapters not one chapter for the bet.

Raid succeeding for sure, the time for the raid to fail was before literally almost every big player on Onigashima was down. The Tobiroppo, the All-Stars, even Big Mom is down now. To have the raid fail and start over at this point would make everything up to this point such a gigantic waste of time.
Post automatically merged:

Like it honestly makes me sick to my stomach thinking of having to do everything over again, I would rather just keep moving forward and move on with the story.
Right,

The only reason Oda is rushing the fights is because of how many chapters Wano Arc has taken so far.
Post automatically merged:

No one will choose the raid will fail option

Wich mean no one will win the bet, because the raid is failing for sure
Nah, not failing, maybe another twist that will lead to the next arc, but we are leaving Wano soon.

Like Kaido and Big Mom going against World Government. Kaido wanted to start war, so I want to see that if he survives.

If you view the series from the perspective that oda himself is on some sort of personal deadline/ timeline thing and he's only got so many chapters he can dedicate to plot lines characters etc
The way this arc unfolded makes sense

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I said she will be beaten this chapter. And she is beaten. Just because the announcment comes next chapter doesnt change that fact. :D YOu sound desperate bro.
She's not. @Yasheen shown you an example of the stupidity of ur statement with the "white eyes bruh".

You lost. If she goes down next one it's w/e. You lost in this one.

I mean, look at this realistically. How bad were my odds in this bet on monday morning? And look how it is now. This is incredible. I dont give a damn if someone crys out loud and tries to sneak out. :D
Im still not accepting defeat till I see the bitch on the floor….and the annoucement that the duo won.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
She's not. @Yasheen shown you an example of the stupidity of ur statement with the "white eyes bruh".

You lost. If she goes down next one it's w/e. You lost in this one.
She is down, she wont stand up, it happened this chapter. I know you like to troll (everyone remembers your real name "seth trollins"), but in this case, i take my W and dont give a damn if someone is butthurt and chickens out. :D

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
She is down, she wont stand up, it happened this chapter. I know you like to troll (everyone remembers your real name "seth trollins"), but in this case, i take my W and dont give a damn if someone is butthurt and chickens out. :D
"I take my W".

Obviously. Place a bet, lost and act it out.

Chickens out? That's you chickening out of your own fucking bet.

Whatever dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.