Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No she literally did not get KO'd

- Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.

You and I are reading 2 different summaries. This is what you call a shitty plot hole.

Also the fight spanned over 27 plus chapters (technically 40 chapters combining rooftop), just because they don't show the fight doesnt mean they weren't fighting.
Did you read the line after that in the summary?

- We see a huge explosion in the hole. Narrator proclaims Law and Kid winners of the battle.

Again, you have failed to explain how this is a plot hole?

Literally, how is this at all a plot hole?

This makes perfect sense and was reasonably foreseeable after Law's attack last chapter.

Not showing the fight means the fight wasn't a major piece of focus, which is my point. The battle against an emperor of the sea should easily overshadow every other battle, but it had been sidelined for the most part.

Kidd and Law defeating Big Mum after their battle had recieved relatively little focus seemed strange considering Big Mum is one of the most important characters in the series.

Tying her defeat in with the bomb plot line is a very convincing way to defeat her as opposed to Law and Kidd just outright winning with their own attacks. This still gives Law and Kidd the victory, but still preserves Big Mum as a potential threat in the future if she shows up again, and also neatly resolves the bomb plot line.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Congrats guys :cheers:

This is officially the dumbest thread on the entire forum.

And coming from yours truly, this is real rock bottom.
Told you not to wear the avy lmao

OT - Law is clearly the mvp of this fight. His attacks were clearly portrayed more damaging than kidd

And, BM isn't even done. She is coming back.

BM is here to stay with us forever:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think the real sin is how uncreative Oda was with this fight. You have three of the most fluid and inspiring fruits out there — magnetism, Opi Opi and a Soul Fruit — and it comes down to a slugfest, constant kroom stabbings (they did get cool) and banal scrapmetal structures. I'm convinced anyone in this thread with an hour time limit could've made a meal aesthetically pleasing fight out of these fruits.

Narratively this fight might've held as much or less weight than King v. Zoro but should've been much better to read.

Did you read the line after that in the summary?

- We see a huge explosion in the hole. Narrator proclaims Law and Kid winners of the battle.

Again, you have failed to explain how this is a plot hole?

Literally, how is this at all a plot hole?

This makes perfect sense and was reasonably foreseeable after Law's attack last chapter.

Not showing the fight means the fight wasn't a major piece of focus, which is my point. The battle against an emperor of the sea should easily overshadow every other battle, but it had been sidelined for the most part.

Kidd and Law defeating Big Mum after their battle had recieved relatively little focus seemed strange considering Big Mum is one of the most important characters in the series.

Tying her defeat in with the bomb plot line is a very convincing way to defeat her as opposed to Law and Kidd just outright winning with their own attacks. This still gives Law and Kidd the victory, but still preserves Big Mum as a potential threat in the future if she shows up again, and also neatly resolves the bomb plot line.
In this short summary right now does it say she was KO'd? Yes or No

In the more detailed summary or images I could be wrong, but that is not what it says in the short summary and that is what we are going off of.

I explained the plot hole to you, you just refused to take in the explanation. What you think is a plot line is really a plothole literally too

Just because they dont show the fight doesnt mean they weren't fighting and obviously they're not going to spend months focusing on this fight alone when they have a shitload of other points to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.