How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it not debatable? No black lightning trails, no confirmation, nothing

It could've been a passive CoC burst

Do you wanna say there's no difference between Zoro's KoH and RT Ashura? Lmao

"Papercut" my ass

Dying, 30-broken bones Zoro without KoH mode gave Kaido a "wound that will remain with him" in Kaido's own words
Zoro's papercut is barely even visible at this point
:funky:

they all pretending kaido only turned the FS on now because the zoro hype is here :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
FS being this invincible power was just disproven by Luffy and also funny these people pretend Kaido didn't witness Zoro Hiryu Kaen that almost cut him in half with BM screaming to dodge. How does it make sense Kaido would willingly turn his fs off against same guy. The only logical explanation is Kaido got blitzed by Zoro in Ashura bypassing his fs

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaido literally said he should have taken his head last time

So go only knows what's gonna happen to save luffy this time

I'm expecting gandalf and the eagles to fly down
@TheAncientCenturion
Kaido is going to give Luffy five minutes to recover and if he can't get back up, he'll slaughter everyone down below.

At least that's my hope.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ngl and I don't wanna throw shade at Linlin fans here.

The rooftop fight would've been 10x better if Kaido was there solo, fighting off all the supernova with his crazy ass drunken modes. Imagine how ridiculous that would've been, each supernova getting hit with a different drunken personality. Oda also drew the drunken modes pretty crazy last time, I expect this to be a banger of a fight chap.
If meme went all out all homies all acoc all haki no bullshit there wouldn't be an issue

Ngl and I don't wanna throw shade at Linlin fans here.

The rooftop fight would've been 10x better if Kaido was there solo, fighting off all the supernova with his crazy ass drunken modes. Imagine how ridiculous that would've been, each supernova getting hit with a different drunken personality. Oda also drew the drunken modes pretty crazy last time, I expect this to be a banger of a fight chap.
Why not? She's pure garbage and I can't wait until she's removed from the story

Status
Not open for further replies.