Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Well I would say lgbt movement put the gay is born myth because there are people who are used to be gay but quit and become straight or become different person. Ex- gay or ex- homosexual people. there are ex- transgender people.

I feel bad for your girl get influenced the lgbt movement due belief of born the way .
They put it show children about lgbt even it destroy innocence of children .
I say lgbt , homosexuality, bisexual is human choice like music , food and taste can change.

Me: I used to love to shellfish as kid, but as adult I literally hated and avoid shellfish. So they our taste can change . It depend on your willpower on choices.

And another note: No straight man can be attracted to all women . Human standard are very subjective.
Yeah 100%. My aunt was straight but admitted she became a lesbian because of bad experiences with men and I'm certain that girl I loved had bad experiences with with men and or women too, a lot of potential there from what I've heard unfortunately. I've never felt it was a natural discovery but more a chosen lifestyle, maybe out of necessity for their own sake but given what my aunt's now ex-wife has turned out to be like ( a sort of her own Amber Heard shall we say), its really ironic tbh. Doesnt stop my aunt talking shit about men constantly though.

I have heard of people who regret transitioning and thus why the suicide rate for it so high too. Especially I imagine if you get the surgery doneand mutilate your body too and if it goes wrong as well too.

Women commonly get said to go through "lesbian or bi" phases growing up and even into early adulthood , I've seen many claim they fooled around with female friends before they settle down with guys. Every lesbian I've met also openly hates men too lol. Ive heard gay men tend to hate women a lot too but cant vouch for that one.

Yeah they're targeting children with a lot of stuff children should be nowhere near and exposed to ever, thats the worst part. Its all a long term destruction of their developments and thus futures, their entire lives even.

That makes sense honestly, I could see it being a temporary thing that can change like our tastes, interests and such as you said. I very rarely see people truly commit to anything including their partners, especially when they don't feel they have to and have the freedom to or not, when it comes down to if they want to instead.

Yeah exactly, being straight or gay doesnt mean you're interested in everyone of the opposite or same gender, theres a lot of assumptions out there like that for some reason. I'm a lot fussier on what and who I'm attracted to do these days for certain reasons lol. Especially for deeper attraction too.

If I am person able to ask oda question.

Me : Mr. oda, since you have been working very hard on your manga called one piece. What is your reason for wano arc to be longer than usual since you are surprised that wano arc is longer than you thought ?

There is no way to justify it
The shs bar luffy zoro and jinbe who wasn't there shat themselves and were gonna die from a fkn boro breath
Robin wouldn’t back down. Jinbe has tanked BM’s upper tier attacks but BM is slow and Jinbe was by water, giving him resources. Kaido would be much tougher for Jinbe to hold off.

Yeah in all seriousness, he does work extremely hard and he has a very open, aspirational, selfless, humble, kind etc mind and heart. He is a massive troll too though ofc but thats who he is and it seems a lot more common than I thought as when I read up on Troll Creators on TV tropes, a lot of certain familiar names who openly love trolling apparently came up especially for certain other manga series we love to talk about....

Kishimoto received death threats for Naruto not ending up with Sakura which says a LOT about fans of both characters but that ship especially too ofc and Horikoshi received death threats, hate mail, harassment many times over the run of MHA so far on Twitter too. He was forced off it b that.
Its funny cause Kishimoto said Boruto is written based on his relationship with his son, boruto basically hated naruto because he never spent time with naruto who over worked as hokage, same as mangakas who over work and cant spent time with their children to get hated on. Crazy stuff

G

Gorosei Informer

Your essays constitute the actual best thing on this site man...
Thats very kind of you to say that, tyvm !:catlewd::hurry::catsweat:

:cheers::crazwhat::usoprice:
Post automatically merged:

Its funny cause Kishimoto said Boruto is written based on his relationship with his son, boruto basically hated naruto because he never spent time with naruto who over worked as hokage, same as mangakas who over work and cant spent time with their children to get hated on. Crazy stuff
Oh jeez really? So thats why Naruto is being so negligent with Boruto then too? I've not liked Boruto at all, the series itself I mean not the character so much.

That makes a lot of sense in hindsight, wow...Seems so obvious now damn.... I really wish it was mandatory and the actual standard for mangaka to only do monthly chapters and thus a lot of the BS/filler can get cut out and they can only focus on what truly matters. It would be hard for us to get used to BUT it would be immensely beneficial to the mangakas surely? Doing around 20 pages a week or whatever is MADNESS tbh!

Ironically Boruto is monthly too right?

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol can't even imagine what's gonna happen to OP and the whole Luffy/Nami/Hancock situation for the EoS
Right!? I genuinely fear for and sympathise with Oda in that regard....Factor in fans of Sanji x Nami and whatever else ships too ofc...No wonder hes trying to avoid romance within the crew too ofc despite some subtle teases here and there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.