Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right!? I genuinely fear for and sympathise with Oda in that regard....Factor in fans of Sanji x Nami and whatever else ships too ofc...No wonder hes trying to avoid romance within the crew too ofc despite some subtle teases here and there lol.
Always cracks me up when Oda comments Sanji x Nami fanart in the Usopp gallery with comments like "Yup this is never gonna happen" lol
Then he has the canon manga featuring Sanji's soul groping her body and boobs for free... Oda a major troll for real

G

Gorosei Informer

Always cracks me up when Oda comments Sanji x Nami fanart in the Usopp gallery with comments like "Yup this is never gonna happen" lol
Then he has the canon manga having Sanji's soul groping her body and boobs for free... Oda a major troll for real
Complete facts! Also when Sanji rescued Nami from Absalom and then again at WCI during his own wedding too!? Both times were wedding toos ofc! Oda is definitely TROLLING especially as he married a Nami cosplayer as we discussed before too ofc! Would he be that perverted with his own wife? Hahaha!

Also in the same arc, Nami saying Sanji really broke her heart, slapping him and being mad at him for a while. Oda is getting off on fucking with people, in more ways than on even maybe! He probably rubs his nips everytime he gives us another silhouette, offscreen, death fakeout, another new plotline after randomly moving away from a previous new plotline or w/e and so on! (Thats a LOT of rubbing then LMFAO!)

:luffylaugh::arnoling::kawak::kobeha:

If I am person able to ask oda question.

Me : Mr. oda, since you have been working very hard on your manga called one piece. What is your reason for wano arc to be longer than usual since you are surprised that wano arc is longer than you thought ?
Oda was pressured to do something special for 1000 despite not wanting/intending to so he had to change some stuff for roof piece to happen then after that he had to do a soft reset so he could continue on with his original plans

Complete facts! Also when Sanji rescued Nami from Absalom and then again at WCI during his own wedding too!? Both times were wedding toos ofc! Oda is definitely TROLLING especially as he married a Nami cosplayer as we discussed before too ofc! Would he be that perverted with his own wife? Hahaha!

Also in the same arc, Nami saying Sanji really broke her heart, slapping him and being mad at him for a while. Oda is getting off on fucking with people, in more ways than on even maybe! He probably rubs his nips everytime he gives us another silhouette, offscreen, death fakeout, another new plotline after randomly moving away from a previous new plotline or w/e and so on! (Thats a LOT of rubbing then LMFAO!)

:luffylaugh::arnoling::kawak::kobeha:
Bruh Oda really gets off at shit like this I swear
Really have to wonder what his wife even thinks about his behaviour lol. Maybe she's finally seeing some connections between the manga and their real life marriage? Lol

Kaidou will steal-modify OKG/SKG principle of power-stacking and invent Supreme Ragnarok with power output surpassing Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Giga Drill Breaker, ending One Piece Verse in the process, thus crossing over to the verse of Return of Mount Hua Sect.

G

Gorosei Informer

Bruh Oda really gets off at shit like this I swear
Really have to wonder what his wife even thinks about his behaviour lol. Maybe she's finally seeing some connections between the manga and their real life marriage? Lol
Hahaha there were jokes that she cheated with Sanjis VA and hence Odas treatment of Sanji over and post TS. I also jokingly believed Jacks VA got in on it too hence why he's being so cruel to Jack now too. I mean he barely sees his wife and kids due to being so busy, a wife raising 2 kids mostly alone will get lonely, frustrated and such...

But seriously, I have wondered if Oda is somewhat of a sadist lol. Also has she seen how much more sexualised and thus perverted OP has become post TS? Oda has 2 daughters, is this how he wants them be influenced assuming they take interest in OP?

I have genuinely suspected he's having marriage issues due to his extreme work ethic and commitments, it cant be doing their marriage any favours at all ofc. She probably hates One Piece due to this despite the immense success it has brought them by far. Or either that she is having the time of her life and not giving a fuck maybe?

I don't believe Oda is as happy as he presents himself though, with this kind of cynical and brutal writing at times, it does feel like he's unleashing some hidden rage, grief and such. Like Araki was doing in Part 5 of Jojo when he was betrayed by a best friend apparently.

Oda isolates himself so much and buries himself in his work. Plus with the way he talks about mothers being the opposite/death of adventure (which does not make his wife look good too) and his wife must also get a lot of attention as a Nami cosplayer at least formerly lol.

What he has created with OP immensely fascinates me to no end and makes me wonder what personally influences him, as on an emotional and spiritual level especially. I know he is heavily inspired by the Adventure of Baron Munchasen film for example too as well as Vicky the Viking. Dragonball too definitely and probably Jojo too and some other older series from around the 80s and before too ofc.

I don't want to hate Oda or OP ever but sometimes it feels too easy to, especially with this pacing, writing, trolling etc. 100s more questions than answers over years, things we're waiting years to see, some things many years or even decades! Its extremely exhausting.
Post automatically merged:

BOSSU!

I didnt even think of that reference but now I cant unsee and unhear it, LMFAO! Filthy Franky anyone? Franky as Filthy Frank? Hahaha

Only ones who can stall/fight Kaido 1 on 1 in the Onigashima beside Luffy is Yamato and Zoro, which could be both or one of them talking in the chapter.

Remember when Luffy was out and Kuma pulled up Zoro 1v1'ed him:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.