Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never liked the idea of Luffy coming out of Wano as powerful or even stronger than Kaido as the powercreep would have to get retarded to make future opponents challenging. Oda should have Luffy stay on this L
I think the idea that Luffy uses a power he’s incapable of controlling until much later is a good way to get around this issue kinda like how Gon sacrificed his Nen to beat the Cat (done worse but still)

You are right.

I have already decided to not talk too much about it because you will get jumped by these so called defenders.

- One Piece has been cartoonish, what else you expect?
- One Piece has been like this even before time skip, what else you expect?
- One Piece is not battle shonen, go read DBZ, you are edgy.
- One Piece is not seinen, go read Kingdom.
- Tama this, Denjiro that, Big Mom incredible, O-Lin bad, Super Nova's kick ass, Super novas suck, Sanji raid suite plot for WCI, I dont need it anymore in Wano, first big appearance of Rev Army, let me offscreen that because Wano is more important, I cant show Sabo on panel, let me create hype aroumd him via News Coo.

I dont want to go on another rant, so I am stopping here.

The good thing is, I am not as invested in this series as some people, like you, are. But it does not mean that I dont understand your point.

There was a guy who said only Japanese audience matter, I showed him this article:

Japanese fans' opinion about Wano Arc

He and other guys who were saying the same thing, didnt reply back and conversation ended just like that.

Yes, please take a break, read some other mangas, or go out to watch some movies (it is time for fans like us, 23-25 or +, to stop reading mangas).
The fact that Japan is tired of Wano tho, that’s crazy lol

Good for you. You're still proving some of my points though. Continue with your shameless superiority complex.

It's much more complicated than quitting just because of a single reason or thing not happening but if you guys ironically actually paid attention and read what we say, its it's lot more complicated and ongoing than that.

But whatever suits your ignorant bias right? I'm not the first or last person to say it? Wow, astute observation there, so glad you can point out the incredibly evident and obvious too.

I thought you were better than this but clearly not.
Lol.

The irony is that you are quitting a series because it isn't going your way (whatever that encompasses, i dont care). That's biased and built on the precedent that "your" way of telling the story is superior to what Oda wants to do. One Piece isn't your story, its his. Ive had MANY moments where I didn't like certain things done in this series, including this arc, but understand its not my story at all.

You can be invested. You can criticise. You can be upset. Literally never made fun of you for that not tried to. Butt sure, me telling you "it's not a big deal" is me being an asshole and not listening to your feelings. :seriously:

I never liked the idea of Luffy coming out of Wano as powerful or even stronger than Kaido as the powercreep would have to get retarded to make future opponents challenging. Oda should have Luffy stay on this L
Yeah going from barely YC1 level to top 5 in the verse in one arc is an insane power creep even for Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.