Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JOYBOY is a god who brings joy and happiness to men so they can maintain their hope to endure the misery in their lives.

JOYBOY appears as a Negro boy. His right hand holds a drumstick and his left arm holds a magical drum. Whenever there is a joyful party, JOYBOY will be there to sparkle the surrounding. JOYBOY starts by drumming his drum in tempo and whoever hears the drum will feel the desire to do omething delightful. After that, JOYBOY will accelerate the tempo and the people who hear the drum will feel the increasing joy. At a point of time, JOYBOY will leave and the party will start to cool down until it gradually ends. However, if JOYBOY does not stop drumming, the magic of his drum will keep the party going until the people there have no energy left to party anymore.

Source: https://www.joyboyadvertising.co.th/node/2
What's this? Lol

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Is this what the anime director meant when he said that Wano’s ending was “surprising”? I kind of doubt it since this was expected by anyone with a functioning brain

Glad I saved all of this for everyone's viewing pleasure!

Yeah, we arent:saden:

It is:risitavirus:

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

:ihaha:

:shame:

damn I'm coping hard rn:hapnoel:

i followed the story wrong i guess:risicheck:

Yup, totally skipping it now:risitavirus:

Neither:saden:

Done i say:risitavirus::ihaha:

lmao:kobeha:

is it?:jay-he:

:denzimote:

u sure:funky:

:catblush:
Joyboy vs Kaido:fransuper:
was he?:queenhear:
Sure, Never doubt it:doffytroll:
:gokulaugh:
Where's my reverse card:denzimote:
:arnoling: "GODS"

Obviously referring to Zoro:kobeha:

He's not?:quest:
About to pay off i see I see:jay-he:
:broocry:
:luffydab:
:brootea:
:jackcopium:

kingufy

:emohiyo::emohiyo::emohiyo:

:usoprice:

:suresure:

Here's my response to all of you:akasalt:
Paper legit neg diffed everyone lol xD...
Fuck ashura fuck swords, call it BS whatever you want, but Kaido is going down to NO ONE BUT JOYBOY HIMSELF!!
And people really thought that Kaido was about to get one shot, Kaido is far from getting defeated.
Just wait, he will show his awakening vs Luffy and everyone will see how massive Bm was nerfed against Kid and Law.
People are not ready for awakened Luffy vs awakened Kaido... Perhaps in team fights.

So what's left for Blackbeard tho? Will Luffy just straight up beat Blackbeard without any noticable powerup? :luffyswat:
Well, think about this: Luffy has passive rubber physique but he can use several gears which are also several transformations. So Luffy had both paramecia (because of his rubber body and using its powers) and zoan abilities (he's basically mimicking zoan transformations with his gears) but now the only thing left is the production of his element.

Luffy's strawhat melts, so it's a hint that Luffy gets logia powers as well, possibly G5? If that's true, we have:

G2/G3: Paramecia abilities.
G4: Zoan abilities.
G5: Logia abilities.

So what could be his next PU? Is that even awakening? Because I think there might be a G6, which could be like that:

G6: Paramecia abilities, Zoan abilities and Logia abilities at once.

I think this will parallel Blackbeard who will most likely have 3 different DFs; Paramecia, Zoan and Logia. Luffy has just one DF but with all three DF categories into one.

Once again:
Blackbeard: Has 3 DFs of being Paramecia, Zoan and Logia.
Luffy: Has one DFs but with Paramecia, Zoan and Logia properties, thus it's basically 3 different DFs into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.