Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Luffy's awakening doesn't only trigger logia properties but one of his true abilities. What if the resin/oil DF theory is true and Luffy can actually heat, melt and explode his limps without issues since he can re-produce these again?

I always knew Katakuri's logia body might be a hint to Luffy's awakening. I mean, they fought in the mirror world while their abilities reflect with each other but Katakuri's special logia properties do not mean anything in that comparison? I always found that odd - and now we possibly have the answer that Kata's logia body was a hint all along.
Time will tell. I think Oda’s been waiting a while to drop Luffys innate Devil fruit abilities
We probably just witnessed surface level stuff before
I don’t like or hate this, I wanna see it through
Hopefully it’s an extension of his character

Yep, these OP fans sure will be clowned hard. Personally, I neither hated these chosen one stuff in Naruto nor in other stories.
naruto
at least in naruto itcwas set up reallt nicely. every ninja team had two rivals that were at odds with each other and usually an eye jutsu or being from a prestigious family was a catalyst.

it was actually nicely setup from the begining.

Status
Not open for further replies.