Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah now since its confirmed joyboys fruit this story makes no since. The gorosei should have immediately sent a Admiral to kill luffy as soon as they found out he existed. The very first bounty luffy got should have been a death sentence.
It does

Luffy was insignificant threat to them in the beginning. I don't think Gorosei even noticed that luffy had gomu gomu no mi.

.i think they came to know about this from shanks or after MF war

Also, it's hard to awaken.

Imo when luck favors you everything thing works for you.

love it or hate it...but you can't deny sheer badassness of this panel....

this will indeed "divide" the community or just worstgen?.....I bet 50% definitely won't like it....guess what? they have never liked Luffy to begin with...all this pre TS post TS nonsense they say is just bullshit...

Whatever it is I am just going to see where it leads or develops to.....

But people should learn their lesson that Luffy ain't overpowered just to bash him(they said the same for G4+ adCoC but reality is different)....

Like I told before....destiny, fate, willpower are inherent to one piece since the beginning...people pretending it ain't are just having selective amnesia or just started reading one piece since wano...
Let them cry! They will still be giving it views. Win win for OP

Jokes aside, what's even more interesting is that Jinbe Vs WsW is WAY more interesting now:

Zunisha's comment this chapter about the "drums of liberation":

But then it was the whole idea of WsW getting in trouble for so long based on Shanks stealing that fruit. And the fact that Shanks seemingly went after it on purpose

Shanks is the new Aizen:smart:

Seriously though I hope its not that deep though lol. Just that he purposefully wanted him to eat the fruit (fate had Luffy eat it anyway) and he gambled on it.
I think it’s possible shanks is one of the few who know the true history because he saw how Roger got there so he already knew the points on the four poneglyphs. As such he and the WG have a non aggression pact for the most part.

The pirate Shanks wanted to talk about was Joyboy.
The way the Gorosei know of Luffys fruit know is because Imu told them the truth

I doubt shanks sold them out.

If Luffys awakening works like a Logia that’s cool and what I wanted from a Rubber awakening
Other than that idk what to say
What about you?
I think Luffy's awakening doesn't only trigger logia properties but one of his true abilities. What if the resin/oil DF theory is true and Luffy can actually heat, melt and explode his limps without issues since he can re-produce these again?

I always knew Katakuri's logia body might be a hint to Luffy's awakening. I mean, they fought in the mirror world while their abilities reflect with each other but Katakuri's special logia properties do not mean anything in that comparison? I always found that odd - and now we possibly have the answer that Kata's logia body was a hint all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.