Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
turned the main heroine into a hyping the MC merchant. Wow. The exact same as the other 2 of the Big 3 ffs. Thought Loda was better then this

:lusalty:
Yup lol
It was so funny seeing in her fight vs Ulti fodder calling her a cheerleader as some type of insult but that's what Oda's been doing with her all Wano lolol

Yup lol
It was so funny seeing in her fight vs Ulti fodder calling her a cheerleader as some type of insult but that's what Oda's been doing with her all Wano lolol
Everything she's done since Punk Hazard has either been resolved around Kids or Guffy. Where's the agency??? The cheerleader allegations are gonna only get worse from here on out as well I'm fearing

Everything she's done since Punk Hazard has either been resolved around Kids or Guffy. Where's the agency??? The cheerleader allegations are gonna only get worse from here on out as well I'm fearing

WCI was honestly great for Nami
But that's like the only post TS arc where she really felt a main character like pre timeskip since FI...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It does not. That comment needs to be deleted.
Yeah, I've seen the clarifications.

Yeah that’s why there’s a prophecy of the return of Ryuma right? The same way there is one for the return of Joyboy right?
There is this:

Devil Fruits are said to contain spirits within them. When someone eats a devil fruit, their spirit somewhat intertwines with the devil fruit. When they die, the spirit of the Devil Fruit enters into the closest real fruit, retaining with it, some of the spirit of the previous user. So when a new person eats said Devil Fruit, they aren't just gaining crazy powers, but also inheriting the Will of the person/people who previous ate that devil fruit.
It would explain Mera Sabo's comments in Dressrosa (and could also help explain why he could immediately replicate Ace's Hiken).

Status
Not open for further replies.