Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you dont read what i type, never said he wasn't an important character at all, all i said is he is not important enough for the all story to be friends with joyboy, his importance is for this arc and that's it probably.....
Stop the cap you literally said that no one outside of Wano knows him and that's a lie. Akainu knows of him even Zoro and Moria knew of him during the Thriller bark arc. He is a legend in the world of One Piece.

Stop the cap you literally said that no one outside of Wano knows him and that's a lie. Akainu knows of him even Zoro and Moria knew of him during the Thriller bark arc. He is a legend in the world of One Piece.
I already replied to that, only moria and his crew knows because moria was in wano when he stole his body....

I already replied to that, only moria and his crew knows because moria was in wano when he stole his body....
But you forgot about Zoro who also knew about him and the fact that the government avoided Wano because of Ryumas legend. He protected Wano from all outside forces and since then they haven't gone to Wano to fuck with it.

Oda destrying the last bit of Nami's character being a cheerleader for the MC :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Part of me thinks he’s going to do another rage moment with this JoyBoy shit like Kishmoto did with Naruto and Hinata and Kubo with Ichigo and Inoui.

I smell shonen tropes being used when it looks like it. They all look like they happen at similar points in their respective stories as well

LODA

Part of me thinks he’s going to do another rage moment with this JoyBoy shit like Kishmoto did with Naruto and Hinata and Kubo with Ichigo and Inoui.

I smell shonen tropes being used when it looks like it. They all look like they happen at similar points in their respective stories as well

LODA
Oda definitely gonna hint LuNa more and more as we approach endgame lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.