Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people think of ryuma as such an important person ? The most unique thing about him is his black blade, he wasn't known outside of wano, its just in wano he was known as sword god.
-protects his country against all outside forces in his lifetime
-only person besides WSS known to have a Black Blade
Gee I wonder why he is hyped.

Btw, it's very clear "Joyboy" isn't actually alive and possessing Luffy lol. Joyboy is the one who left One Piece where it was. He's not gonna go through and find his own treasure he left behind lol.

There is a difference between the DF potentially awakneing and exerting it's will on Luffy vs it being literally Joyboy's spirit or something lol

Guys it’s obvious

a monkey with a straw hat = Joy Boy -> Monkey D.Luffy

Wano and Skypia are probably the most important arcs.

Now here comes the important part:

Shandora is the "golden city"
Wano was also known as the "county of gold"

Nika = Shandora = Sun = Luffy
Ryuma = Wano = Moon = Zoro
Ryuma showed the world what the Wano samurai are capable of by slaying a dragon...

Kaido doesn't think the Wano samurai are capable of anything. Akainu wondered what they are capable of.

I wonder how the world is gonna know what the Wano samurai are capable of this time :zorothink::zorothink:

:zosmug::luffyswat::pepemy:

-protects his country against all outside forces in his lifetime
-only person besides WSS known to have a Black Blade
Gee I wonder why he is hyped.
I guess you dont read what i type, never said he wasn't an important character at all, all i said is he is not important enough for the all story to be friends with joyboy, his importance is for this arc and that's it probably.....

B

Ballel

Difference is... No one has given s fuck erasing Ryuuma from history or renaming him to something.

But hey Wano was closed. So maybe you are right like ZKK
Those kind of figures can be taken out of their historical context, their link to the void century obscured.

Ryuma showed the world what the Wano samurai are capable of by slaying a dragon...

Kaido doesn't think the Wano samurai are capable of anything. Akainu wondered what they are capable of.

I wonder how the world is gonna know what the Wano samurai are capable of this time :zorothink::zorothink:
At least there’s a whole armada of World Government ships ready to watch Zoro stop them at the waterfall

Status
Not open for further replies.