Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Go read the second page stuff of the spoilers images thread. There is sfx over a closeup of luffy's body, the closeup meaning silence as in no heartbeat, he is dead. And then when the drums are mentioned we get another close up of his chest with an sfx for heartbeat. They explain it in the images spoilers thread.
Silence Sfx is used to also indicate someone not making any sounds but I'll take a look at it.

Go read the second page stuff of the spoilers images thread. There is sfx over a closeup of luffy's body, the closeup meaning silence as in no heartbeat, he is dead. And then when the drums are mentioned we get another close up of his chest with an sfx for heartbeat. They explain it in the images spoilers thread. *although I personally think it will be some sort of well he wasn't actually dead, his heart just stopped for a little bit
The SFX just denotes silence, not necessarily silence due to death, as posted earlier in the thread it was used for Robin who very much isn't dead.

Luffy in Wano 🥵🥵🥵

- Apoo os him

- got saved by Woro 350 times

- Lost 1 time against Kaido while other was still fighting Kaido and Big Mom

- Another trash ass PU

- Losing again and take a dip in the water

- Plot ass armor

- Lost again even with his new power up

- Died like a bitch

- Joy boy took control of his body because he saw he was a big loser

"Kazokuoni owera naru"

Don't bring politics to this.
Also I never said who is wrong and who is right. I explained to you why Yamato said what she said. She said to a 8 yo kid let's die together ffs. That's the most samurai shit ever. Both Momo and Yamato had their reasons to say what they said. But if they were in real life and not in a story where good guys win no matter what Momo is the real one. No point in dying for honor. Cling for your life as long as you can you will have a chance to escape and save the others. Dead meat has no chance.
What it mean to be alive for you?

Luffy in Wano 🥵🥵🥵

- Apoo os him

- got saved by Woro 350 times

- Lost 1 time against Kaido while other was still fighting Kaido and Big Mom

- Another trash ass PU

- Losing again and take a dip in the water

- Plot ass armor

- Lost again even with his new power up

- Died like a bitch

- Joy boy took control of his body because he saw he was a big loser

"Kazokuoni owera naru"