Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
dummo what you mean, I type it on my iPad
I just remember you saying you were from Detroit so Eng is most likely your 1st language. But I see your posts are always missing articles/having poor grammar that somewhat looks intentional like minamoto lol

No problem, I don't care if this is how you really type I'm just curious. So it's cause you can't type on the ipad?

S

Sasaki Kojirล

there 2 options
1. imu is just a regular human and anybody with haki can beat him
2. imu is the strongest.
the only scenario where imu is weaker than kaido is when he is not a fighter, otherwise he would beat kaido
1. imu is just a regular human and anybody with haki can beat him
Haki is a system that was implemented for the purpose of fighting the DF, it doesn't just apply to defeating the IMU. .
imu is the strongest.
There is no such statement in the manga, so your argument doesn't even have a basis, it's just your personal opinion.
Taking advantage of the information we have so far, kaido is superior to IMU.
the only scenario where imu is weaker than kaido is when he is not a fighter, otherwise he would beat kaido
Well the fact that you are creating your own scenarios says a lot.

I just remember you saying you were from Detroit so Eng is most likely your 1st language. But I see your posts are always missing articles/having poor grammar that somewhat looks intentional like minamoto lol

No problem, I don't care if this is how you really type I'm just curious. So it's cause you can't type on the ipad?
Well I donโ€™t bother pay attention to writing on internet like people do unless I have to do it. My ipad change my word without me noticing. I guess it is my bad habit.

I am not from Detroit city ,but I live in Michigan.
And I donโ€™t criticize people who use L word all the time like Erkan12.
About missing articles , maybe my links donโ€™t work in this forum ?

Now ODA is even bringing spirits to fight kaido? How illogical is Kaido's strength?!
well, he killed luffy with blunt attack, that's against the laws of physics.

this chapter has really showcased that he was holding back, i didn't even think he's capable of king level physical attacks, but now it appears that when he's truly serious he is completely on another level.

S

Sasaki Kojirล

well, he killed luffy with blunt attack, that's against the laws of physics.

this chapter has really showcased that he was holding back, i didn't even think he's capable of king level physical attacks, but now it appears that when he's truly serious he is completely on another level.
He in fact broke all existing laws, he brutally and coldly murdered the protagonist of ONE PIECE. If we were to compare this feat fairly it would be the equivalent of 50 sun exploding at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.