Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki is a system that was implemented for the purpose of fighting the DF, it doesn't just apply to defeating the IMU. .

There is no such statement in the manga, so your argument doesn't even have a basis, it's just your personal opinion.
Taking advantage of the information we have so far, kaido is superior to IMU.

Well the fact that you are creating your own scenarios says a lot.
so you expect kaido to be stronger than the final villain

Soils I wouldn’t be asking for stakes if Oda wasn’t capable of it…….you read marineford just like I did. You read Sabaody just like I did.. you read impel down just like I did….. am I asking for too much?
Seems like I misunderstood you, sorry

Yeah Wano is a mess and Oda is trying to be as unpredictable as he can and the story suffers from it. We had the same in the second half of wci, beginning when the damage box exploded.

I understand the valid criticism of the current writing. It.s pissing me off too. The fair deaths especially seem like a joke to me.
I have absolutely lost all fear for characters dying because I know they won't.
Oda has character talk about glorious deaths and dying for a cause all the time but doesn't kill anybody.
I would not be surprised at this point if Kaido survives too.
Big Mom surviving is pretty much set in.stone.

Well I don’t bother pay attention to writing on internet like people do unless I have to do it. My ipad change my word without me noticing. I guess it is my bad habit.

I am not from Detroit city ,but I live in Michigan.
And I don’t criticize people who use L word all the time like Erkan12.
About missing articles , maybe my links don’t work in this forum ?
Another Michigander huh.

Law and Kidd used a lot of stamina, they are the only characters we have as a reference for recently awakened chars . It's easier once mastered yes but Luffy just freshly awakened it
you're right, it could be like how chopper can now transform without taking drugs.
whith enough time and training their powers would only consume as much stamina as any physical activity.

The first result is "hero of the golden dawn" that's a baby name site
results further down are "sky" n shit like that
Post automatically merged:

you're right, it could be like how chopper can now transform without taking drugs.
whith enough time and training their powers would only consume as much stamina as any physical activity.
That's what I'm hoping for. But that being said oda had law and Kid get up and keep going even though the insane stamina usage, so I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy's stamina is untouched

Status
Not open for further replies.