Status
Not open for further replies.
Title: "Let's die Together"

Cover: "Oven arriving Whole Cake Island"

-Kaido is declared Winner

-Cp-0 Guy got stomped

-Momo Talk with Zunisha (important)

-Break next week

- At the end of the chapter, we see a Kaido getting down of the roof, ready to beat any opponent (Maybe not so late, or yes?...)

- We cannot guarantee the survival of the CP0 member who got attacked. He has a dedicated scene in the chapter that is interesting and beautiful, but as always, we cannot guarantee his survival.

- "We will have to listen carefully to our hearts if we want to be freed from oppression" It's a good saying that occurred to me while I was playing the drum.

- I recommend you not to read more of this chapter until there are no images, this chapter is way better like this.

And the interesting part of the chapter is going to divide the community so much that the Roger-WB clash will look like two legos bumping arms xD (This is exaggerated obviously).

Oda is famous for his fake deaths but with Wano he created another legend

The fake losses from Luffy

And no one buys that shit either because he's the MC and will always get back up :seriously:

By the way Luffy losing in 1013 looks more and more useless by the minute. Why did it accomplish other than stretch the arc longer than needed?

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda will probably make Lucci prosper, he was such a relevant villain

Just thinking of how good Croco boy looked in Marineford
Just saw this now my bad. Thats a really good point, I absolutely loved Crocodile especially post Impel Down and most of all Marineford so that does put things into perspective very nicely. Maybe this is why he is clowning on CP0 to really help Lucci to shine convenitnly too. I keep picturing Lucci killing some Celestials at some point, if Akainu doesn't too.

(Lmfao I typed Lucci brought back Oda by accident) Oda brought back Lucciboth as CP0 and now at Wano for good reason and he is one of the most popular and beloved characters and villains in OP ofc, so he definitely has big plans for him. We've been getting teases of him in OP TV specials/movies or whatever too and now like pre TS, he is an endgame villain again most likely too and at least in role anyway. given he is CP0 ofc. I really do wonder what happened to the rest of CP9 though, I'm worried. I really wanted to see Kumadori at Wano especially and Jyabura to retun too.

I hope someone translate the raw chapter thursday. :josad:
I'm 100% certain someone will, we tend to get fan scanlations sometimes earlier than actual releases and posted on imgur. I used to see them posted on Discord servers before. Some people will definitely step up and give us the greatness as the heroes they are.

How insane is KAIDO? Just keep being stronger than WB and Roger.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
@Tejas @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @qwe
This is going be very fitting for the rooftop fight or even the most recent Luffy vs Kaido fight lol:

Honestly this fits so perfectly for Kaido too ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.