Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess oda set something up with those wishing lights that get ready down in the capital...luffy will either read one of them and get up again...or it will be a voice of all things thing...he will "hear" those wishes and get up/awaken or whatever....i mean it would be an interesting twist if that gap would take a little longer but i guess it will be kaido coming down just so that luffy can appear up at the roof shouting something we are not done... and oh god i hope he wont shout something like i'm not gonna lose again 🤣

That's why she said "let's die together" :crazwhat::crazwhat:
First reflex since i saw the Title, i don't think the raid is ending before Yamato meets Zoro and notices he's litterally the clone of Ushimaru.

And given she considers Ushimaru her savior she will have respect for Zoro from the get go, and since she's REALLY strong Zoro respects her aswell

Also :sus:remember how Hakai was Kaido with a Kanabo and Big Mom with a Sword ? maybe Yamato and Zoro attack Kaido at the same time and it replicates it

G

Gorosei Informer

Not gonna lie, I started to suspect something too when the mixed baths chapters in Wano came out and I noticed how much perverted those were compared to some of the stuff in the past. Genuinely felt like they belong in some series like Fairy Tail which is more ecchi than One Piece in general... Then I read the author's comments for those chapters where Oda basically said that his wifey brought him to a public and mixed bath too recently for a vacation when he was drawing the chapters...
At that point I was like Ayo Oda, what are you pulling off here? Maybe I'm being too much of a conspiracy head here but it does really feel like there's a link between Nami and his wife. Oda himself said that his every day life is basically One Piece, Oda also straight out admitted that his wife wanted to travel for a long time now and he keeps bouncing her proposals back because he has to finish One Piece first.
Like you said, I don't really wanna look too much into it but some details are just too hard to not be noticed IMO
Right?! That bath stuff actually bothered me, especially Nami was stripped naked in front of everyone. It was bad enough back at Alabasta and with Bon Clay although it was kinda funny too but here it just feels too much by tihs point.

Yeah it legit is Fairy Tail type stuff, especially with the insane ecchi in this arc in the anime, Toei has been ridiculous for a while but damn! The Shinobu stuff scarred me LMAO!

Hahaha, I remember jokes that he kept designing Namis outfits and had her just wearing a bra and lowcut jeans that revealed her pelvis somewhat so Oda could make his wife dress like that for her cosplays! Definitely something he would do, that absolute opportunity in his hands, that power!

Yeah I remember him saying he wants to travel the world when he's 50 which is less than 3 years from now and I doubt he's gonna be able to do it without a Bleach type rushed to absolute hell, non-ending which I extremely dread too. He really needs to finish OP for his own health sake but also he can actually spend time with his wife and daughters before they grow up too much and most likely move away and get married or at least have busy careers and maybe even leave Japan potentially or at least go to to another city or so? He had his daughters in 2006 and 2009 I believe, so they're what, 16 and 13? He should really focus on spending time with them as much as possible, especially given his prior health issues and what happened with Miura and how this industry destroys people with overworking much like Japan's work ethic/culture in general ofc.

I'd love for him to finish OP on his own terms and not rush it but at the same time, I don't want it being milked and dragged out even more. I just want OP to have a few more satisfying arcs that arent too long especially like Wano but also Dressrosa too ofc.

I really hope Mihawk, Blackbeard and Shanks and their crews get the glory they deserve. Same with the Admirals. I've given up on Revolutionaries, Sword, CP0 now lol. Tashigi and Smoker too. Vegapunk I'm rapidly losing faith in too as well as Elbaf, Usopp, Chopper, Nami somewhat and also the fates of Sabo, Boa and Vivi.

as i predicted , for a while , till luffy come back , strawhats will stall Kaido together. all strawhats is at healthy position except zoro , sanji and luffy .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am certain zoro will probably wake up and cuts kaido . Only thing that can divide fanbase at this point lol.

Either luffy's asspull awakening or zoro cuts kaido . Hrabs popcorn i predict this thread will have meltdown screenshot this ;)
Zoro sends a flying slash at Kaido from the hell and splits skies. Zoro's attacks pass through dimensions and make WB vs. Roger look cute.

as i predicted , for a while , till luffy come back , strawhats will stall Kaido together. all strawhats is at healthy position except zoro , sanji and luffy .
LMAO literally bar Jinbei nobody has basic CoA LOL.

there is no way, that they should be able to stall Kaido

Kaido can‘t be hurt atleast without basic strong CoA. Only Ryuo and AdCoC

G

Gorosei Informer

Status
Not open for further replies.