Pillages and Don't Save Villages :kidsmile:

Actual gigachad :kidsmile:

His crew never punches him or calls him a moron out of respect :kidsmile:

His epithet is literally Captain :kidsmile:

Named after a real pirate not an animal :kidsmile:

Luffy but without the plot armor :kidsmile:

Smart and keeps up with news :kidsmile:

More interesting personality :kidsmile:
he uses lipstick and paints his nails he would be a great protagonist in the west but in the east? no way.

Shitting??? Did we see his face sweating or complaining??? More like annoyed anybody get piss if you mess with something they want don't mess with lol.....
Doesn't sound like god-like behavior. A God would just wipe out any annoyance in time, while Im just sits there and hopes for his minions in the form of CP0 fodder to do the job.

Well, it's Joyboy vs. Im at this point. The guy the Gorosei bow down to. He doesn't need to fight an underling whose face is said to be relevant slightly less than zero, according to the Gorosei.
You don't have a single bit of evidence that Im is even a fighter.
Yes Luffy needs to fight the man who broke his will, scarred him physically and mentally and who has been paralleled with Blackbeard throughout the whole story.

Chapter 650 is your worst nightmare.

I see GB fighting off Sanji mostly for the parallelism between the duo, as well as I don't see Sabo having the strenght to destroy Akainu by himself and perhaps will fight off Lucci I don't know. I can see and would love to witness and the revenge of the brothers by channelling their strenghts...
Sabo should be really top tier at the end maybe only Luffy will be above him. i imagine some awakening and CoC power should be sufficient to take down Akainu. Ace was still weak when he fought Akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.