Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't say that Hanamichi goes from Zero to Hero, because he's a athletic abomination from the start.
Five foul king is the funniest epithet ever. One of my favorite Zero to Hero character. Can you even call him an underdog though? He is pretty gifted physically.

Spoil : You'll never find it

Pitou never said that Gon nen was equal to Meruem nen

+ Pitou was just afraid, even before Gon power up. She thought he might be a threat to the king
Well, I'll look at the battle in manga someday, nevertheless, it's a fact that Adult Gon got compared to Meruem, nor whether he's just a threat or being equal to Meruem in terms of strength is another thing.

B

Ballel

no i didn't tensub was talking about it and you brought up muslims and christians and you called christians fake i lose more respect for you everyday,not only do you seem to hate christians randomly saying they are fake but you say people's suffering doesn't matter,unless it's that of people whose suffering was caused by germans of course.
You're a ridiculous and sad creature.
You twist people's words, lie, gaslight and make false accusations.

You are a lost cause.
Get some help or take your meds or whatever.

Well, I'll look at the battle in manga someday, nevertheless, it's a fact that Adult Gon got compared to Meruem, nor whether he's just a threat or being equal to Meruem in terms of strength is another thing.
As far as I remember adult Gon is left ambiguous, we know he is >>Pitou and that Pitou considered him a threat and was glad to die stalling him as it was a limited power up but it's unclear how he would compare to Meruem.

Status
Not open for further replies.