Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I dont see how smarts will help ? Its not like Gon is a complicated fighter, who relies on hax and has a weakness. And its also not like Pre Rose Mereum has any other tool other than his physical might…at his disposal.
Feints, tactics, surprise attacks, reading and analyzing Gon fighting style and possibilities and making actions

I wonder if Luffy's head deformed from Kaido's attack, but activated some sort of morphing effect of his df which we have that result at the end of the chapter.

their AP are incomparable, especially since Netero's last attack remains a huge feat if he leaves it for the end it's not for nothing

And Meruem literally received nothing from the attack + Meruem survived a nuclear bomb

Meruem>>>>>>
Gon’s AP is on a different ballpark to Netero. Gon’s random base kick is stronger than Netero’s Hatsu palm attacks.

Mereum recieved moderate damage to Zero Hand. And wouldve died to the Rose Bomb. His Hatsu saved him from death.

B

Ballel

Pathetic. Everyone should strive to become like Luffy.
If each of us were a bit more like Luffy the world would be a better place:goyea:
:kata:

Maybe it's a good thing we don't get anything from Redon this week.
That way the pictures will surprise us more.

I'm starting to wonder whether "Joy Boy" is just a title of sorts passed down the generations, and Nika was a Joy Boy.
I think so too.
Luffy is Joyboy because of how his actions affect the world at large.
He fulfills the role of Joyboy.

Why? Why does he not actually know Luffy is dead? How the fuck is this man a pirate and he can’t tell whether he killed a person or not?

my god this is even stupider than him just forgetting… He actually can’t tell if a person is dead or not… Amazing

i meean, ho couldnt tell orochi was alive, or kinemon or luffy now.

B

Ballel

Karma. Only way to escape Samsara is to attain Nirvana.
Even tho in many of these stories leaving the reincarnation cycle is not even the goal tho.

which relatable human gained adCoC or some equivalent powerup out of nowhere, can lift tons of weight with teeth, ...relatable human shouldn't walk with broken bones let alone dishing out an attack...relatable human should have been dead the moment he took an attack without defending himself...don't say this crap about "relatable" human...there is nothing relatable about it...lol...Only Usopp and Nami are relatable humans in the crew and to some extent Sanji who actually has human emotions or conflicting like human nature...
This:goyea:
Wait, do people actually think JoyBoy started possessing Luffy or something? Every day I lose faith in humanity.
:lawsigh:
You expect ppl who learn how to fight by watching Luffy throw a punch to know anything bout rl fighting:yasu:
These ppl probably think rl boxers shout out their attacks and shit
:kailaugh::kata:
Fighting Shonen do not actually inspire people to learn combat fighting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.