Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Rose Meruem is a fucking monster, no one can beat him
Old Netero has trash AP in comparison to Adult Gon….and yet even he was able to push Mereum into this state.

Wasn't Adult Gon's nen comparable or equal to Meruem? I can recall sth like this.
I dont think so. Adult Gon’s hype was that “His fangs could sink into the King’s throat”. Appropriate enough hype to say Gon has the potential to kill Mereum.

As for his Nen….no clue.

Although I'll say retconning Luffy's ability seems like an unnecessary retcon/asspull. What happened to

That was central to his character.
Agreed, I am not sure how I feel retconning it. Him negating lighting because he's rubber, him bouncing back because he is rubber.

Unless the upcoming change keeps those key features, it would be too drastic of a change I think.

Adult gon washes mereum , mereum tried to kill pitou with his tail and did almost no damage, adult gon literally killed him in 2 attacks and splattered his head afterwards
Pitou died after a nameless kick and low powered jaken. Everything else was overkill.

Gon’s strongest punches will be taking limbs off Mereum.

Agreed, I am not sure how I feel retconning it. Him negating lighting because he's rubber, him bouncing back because he is rubber.

Unless the upcoming change keeps those key features, it would be too drastic of a change I think.
Retconning Luffy's fruit is a bad idea in general. Would be a terrible writing decision. I hope it's only the awakening that has different powers.

How can Luffy be the winner if he can't defeat Kaido since he carries on rampaging.
Zoro is definitely killing the dragon above the flower capital, sadly it might not be a "conscious" Kaido at that point because of Zoan awakening...

Luffy defeating conscious Kaido in "1v1" and Zoro slaying a wild dragon is good enough. We know how tough those dragons scales are, Zoro is getting his legendary samurai feat.

The battle is not over until the dragon's head is severed.

edit: this is the worst case scenario, ZKK is happening no matter what

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So what diff do you think Joyboy will give to nerfed Kaido?
@Tyki_Mikk @nik87 @HA001 @Sentinel @MarineHQ62
I think he loses to exhausted Kaido again. However, depends on what this whole thing is.
If it is only temporary, it could perform better and maybe down Kaido for a minute or two.
If it is a permanent thing, weak enough to struggle against every future opponent who are weaker than Kaido.
My bet is he loses again. :goyea:

Old Netero has trash AP in comparison to Adult Gon….and yet even he was able to push Mereum into this state.

I dont think so. Adult Gon’s hype was that “His fangs could sink into the King’s throat”. Appropriate enough hype to say Gon has the potential to kill Mereum.

As for his Nen….no clue.
their AP are incomparable, especially since Netero's last attack remains a huge feat if he leaves it for the end it's not for nothing

And Meruem literally received nothing from the attack + Meruem survived a nuclear bomb

Meruem>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.