• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I didn't.

Talk to the wall mate. :gonope:
I have nothing else to tell you.
Heres proof you did, maybe for once you will stop lying about the things you say
People pray to a lot of things.
Remember Jesus? Christians turned him into 'son of god' because of how much they worship him.
Actually, people never agreed on whether he was God's actual son, identical to God or 'just' a messenger of God. Numerous wars have been fought over this issue alone.

Well, it's Joyboy vs. Im at this point. The guy the Gorosei bow down to. He doesn't need to fight an underling whose face is said to be relevant slightly less than zero, according to the Gorosei.
In cp9 arc, spamdam is leader of cp9. IM is leader of WG or ruler of the world.

Rob lucci and akainu are both underling.

Luffy fought rob lucci instead spamdam.
Heck due oda poor treatment of rulers by oda like wano shogun who is supposed to yc1 or higher for zoro to fight . IM might end up fodder like spamdam

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gon has endless possibilities. And unlike Netero’s bodvissta palm attacks…Gon’s attacks will be doing damage to Mereum. How long does Mereum have until Gon puts holes through his body.

And also it isnt like Gon is an idiot. He learns and improves at an extrodinary rate.

I never said Gon was stupid just that Meruem is smarter, far smarter.

and Gon doesn’t have the attack speed of Netero.

And Netero also had almost unlimited number of different attacks paths etc

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Was referring to the religious wars in Europe and the different interpretations of WHAT Jesus is exactly.
You ever read about some european history, Lero?
You straight up said they turned him into the son of god! Its written right there!
Stop lying anyone can see it.

I never said Gon was stupid just that Meruem is smarter, far smarter.

and Gon doesn’t have the attack speed of Netero.

And Netero also had almost unlimited number of different attacks paths etc

Adult Gon is far faster than Mereum. Not the other way around.

- Pitou could track the handmovements of Netero
- Mereum admitted Netero’s hands move faster than himself

Meaning Pitou could track Mereum’s speed…(not evade it tho.)

- Pitou couldnt track Adult Gon at all. He constantly speed blitzed her.

Luffys awakening reminds a lot to Katakuri mochi -> foreshadowing? Better Gomu Gomu?
Likely more dramatic than just "better" rubber. The fruits true name is hidden under Rubber Rubber, implying Luffy's true powers are not rubber.

The current theory is that it's Oil. Synthetic rubber is made from Petroleum. Currently Luffy looks like he's smoking and melting, like if he's made of hot oil. He can also currently light himself on fire with certain attacks, implying he's been "touching" on the idea of awakening for some time.

We'll see what it is though

So what diff do you think Joyboy will give to nerfed Kaido?
@Tyki_Mikk @nik87 @HA001 @Sentinel @MarineHQ62
Depends my thought how it could continue:
Luffy will comeback before Kaido really take down everyone from the alliance side.
He will beat down Hybrid Kaido badly with his new power/G5, Kaido flashback will start and after that we get Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy. OFC Luffy will get helps from others, like Momotaro theory is still up.
The 1on1 win against Kaido will not happen, with the Narrator of Kaido winning, Oda made it clear that Luffy lose the 1on1 fight against Kaido, he made it clear that current Kaido is the number one for a reason.

I don´t know how the endfight could end, a Momotaro team+whole strawhats like OZ+Moria fight could happen, with Luffy,Zoro,Sanji being up for the final fight. I let me surprise in that case.
For sure Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy going be insane.

the way some of you lot act like zoro is the solution to all of this
reminds me of other luffy fans including me who thought g4 would wipe kaido

its delusional
If Luffy wasn't "barely standing" forcing him to his "last gear fourth" a fresh Luffy could beat what we have currently seen of Kaido.
Luffy came into this final 1vs1 extremely fatigued, recovering just to the point of being able to fight Kaido for a short period of time, his "last gear fourth" lasted 30+ minutes against Katakuri.

He never said that and i never said he did.
He said christians turned jesus into the son of god which means jesus wasnt the son of god.
He said "PEOPLE ARGUE THAT JESUS IS NOT SON'S CHILD", which is different from what you pretend he is saying. Just because people think or say one thing doesn't mean it's true.

B

Ballel

I think there are some that do. Mightiest Disciple Kenichi is a good example. Though it's a martial arts manga (with somewhat superhuman characters) so idk if you can call it battle shonen.
Martial arts manga≠battle shonen
All those battle shonen that have characters fight demons and whatnot don't show any realistic fighting anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.