Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
He said "PEOPLE ARGUE THAT JESUS IS NOT SON'S CHILD", which is different from what you pretend he is saying. Just because people think or say one thing doesn't mean it's true.
Fucking read the quote is right there

Zoro is definitely killing the dragon above the flower capital, sadly it might not be a "conscious" Kaido at that point because of Zoan awakening...

Luffy defeating conscious Kaido in "1v1" and Zoro slaying a wild dragon is good enough. We know how tough those dragons scales are, Zoro is getting his legendary samurai feat no matter what.

The battle is not over until the dragon's head is severed.

edit: this is the worst case scenario, ZKK is happening no matter what
oh shut the fuck up

Depends my thought how it could continue:
Luffy will comeback before Kaido really take down everyone from the alliance side.
He will beat down Hybrid Kaido badly with his new power/G5, Kaido flashback will start and after that we get Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy. OFC Luffy will get helps from others, like Momotaro theory is still up.
The 1on1 win against Kaido will not happen, with the Narrator of Kaido winning, Oda made it clear that Luffy lose the 1on1 fight against Kaido, he made it clear that current Kaido is the number one for a reason.

I donΒ΄t know how the endfight could end, a Momotaro team+whole strawhats like OZ+Moria fight could happen, with Luffy,Zoro,Sanji being up for the final fight. I let me surprise in that case.
For sure Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy going be insane.
it wasn't 1vs1 that he lost...
the "Kaido announcement" was overshadowed by Luffy getting back up, which by itself caused Zuneisha to cream himself.

As foretold in the ancient legends the child of promise will descent upon us and ruin the world that is One Piece, sales from then on will plummet and readers will be driven away by their millions, and from that point on the legend that was One Piece will be forever be forgotten

How can Luffy be the winner if he can't defeat Kaido since he carries on rampaging.
i just want to point out that you have to view this scenario as oda view defeat not that kaido will continue on and this takes away from luffy look at this chapter oda clearly gives kaido the defeat of luffy yet by the end of the chapter we all know luffy is coming back ...its no different here luffy can defeat kaido and he is completely unconscious and oda will without a doubt give luffy the win and then rather thats a chapter or multiple chapters later kaido will return because of awakening and be slayed by zoro and to further back this up look at the awakened jailers (chap 532 pages 16-19) minotaur is defeated then in (chap 533 page 4-5) we see luffy,bon clay,buggy having a convo in front of the DEFEATED Minotaur they fall through to lvl 4 inferno and Minotaur still unconscious falls with them this is the last time we see the Minotaur the. in (chap 542 page 18-19) luffy,crocodile,jinbe defeat the other three jailer beast guards now back to the Minotaur in (chap 544 page 11 10 chapters since we last saw it) the Minotaur is back up bon clay remarks I thought we beat it already and crocodile explains they won’t stay down for long they all have devil fruit powers they are all awakened zoan types their greatest strengths are toughness and recovery speed If you don’t hurry the other 3 will be back up too....without a doubt luffy will get his win and zoro kills kaido

Depends my thought how it could continue:
Luffy will comeback before Kaido really take down everyone from the alliance side.
He will beat down Hybrid Kaido badly with his new power/G5, Kaido flashback will start and after that we get Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy. OFC Luffy will get helps from others, like Momotaro theory is still up.
The 1on1 win against Kaido will not happen, with the Narrator of Kaido winning, Oda made it clear that Luffy lose the 1on1 fight against Kaido, he made it clear that current Kaido is the number one for a reason.

I donΒ΄t know how the endfight could end, a Momotaro team+whole strawhats like OZ+Moria fight could happen, with Luffy,Zoro,Sanji being up for the final fight. I let me surprise in that case.
For sure Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy going be insane.
Theres no help after luffy and Kaido face again. A team defeat is even more unlikely than ZKK which is already ridiciosuly unlikely

I mean currently, Kaido should be above Akainu and I doubt Luffy will lose this many times against any antagonist apart from maybe Imu
losing to same enemy is bad argument to favor past guy than future guy .

Crocodile have beat luffy 2-3 times . But Enel and rob lucci are stronger than crocodile.

We had not seen Akainu all out in marineford , doflimingo didn’t use his awaking power on marineford.

People used thought katakuri is strongest yc1 because luffy is fighting . Same case happen to kaido .

When we see Akainu feats in future, it will be wild and oda respect akainu as he draw it.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Might have used a wording that can be misunderstood.
But you, my boy, love to misunderstand ppl to make them look bad.
Oh now i am misinderstanding you, its ok i already know you say things but then you cower once people bring them up to you.

B

Ballel

You straight up said they turned him into the son of god! Its written right there!
Stop lying anyone can see it.
Lmao
What is this convoy even about at this point?
Are you this desperate irl that you have to run smear campaigns against random people online?:kailaugh:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
"Actually, people never agreed on whether he was God's actual son, identical to God or 'just' a messenger of God. Numerous wars have been fought over this issue alone. "
You were saying?
Oh you only wrote half the quote.
I wonder why you left the first part out?

If Luffy wasn't "barely standing" forcing him to his "last gear fourth" a fresh Luffy could beat what we have currently seen of Kaido.
Luffy came into this final 1vs1 extremely fatigued, recovering just to the point of being able to fight Kaido for a short period of time, his "last gear fourth" lasted 30+ minutes against Katakuri.
dont think so mate

looks like he might be powering up again

Status
Not open for further replies.