Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And kishimoto made reverse uno.

He brought in sage of six path turns out he was incarnation of his kids. The whole thing was nonsense. Naruto lost its plotline after pains arc . Half the time you lose interest what characters are upto.
I honestly didn't hate that stuff much...only thing that I irked me most is Naruto obsession with Sasuke and Sakura...
Post automatically merged:

he one who are realy upset are Luffy fans themself who have always mocked Ichigo, Naruto and Natsu for being chosen one.
Show me which Luffy fan was upset with it?...lol...you see around 95% of the negative comments are from zoro fans....

Sometimes, the problem isn't the others. You need a break regardless of who's at fault here. Log off and come back when you feel comfortable. This isn't worth your time.
Yeah i know onepiece decline is drastic, don't which is worse OP or naruto. OP had such huge potential but dressrosa wholecake now wano. And here i thought punk hazard or fish man island was bad

Luffy, Zoro and Yamato = Predictable shonen characters, reincarnations of legends, blessed simply by existing (literally), cringe even when not supposed to be cringe, "Im the King of Hell", "Im Oden!!", "Im going to be the Pirate King" for the 235x.

Sanji = Unparalleled in all the existence, not predictable + should already be dead to begin with, a failure, siblings are thousand times weaker with much more power ups, destroys his birthright powers, is cringe when hes supposed to be cringe, trained by a Chef, got stronger hitting Okama.

DO I HEAR MORE SANJITARDS ARRIVING? :finally::finally::finally::finally:

I don't know where people are getting this "reincarnation" crap from.

The way Kaido speaks is as if Joy Boy is someone that anyone can become. As far as what the requirements are, we don't know, but it most likely has to do with Inherited Will, and is not some reincarnation nonsense. All you have to do is read the story, and that is made abundantly clear.

Sometimes, the problem isn't the others. You need a break regardless of who's at fault here. Log off and come back when you feel comfortable. This isn't worth your time.
He was not on break....just activated alt account after a long time...and he definitely needs a break now....too much acidity in the stomach could be fatal...:milaugh:

Interesting that its Die Hard Zoro fans crying about Luffy's awakening and connection to Joyboy when Zoro is splitting image of Ryuma :nicagesmile:

Get ready for more cries about Wano being trash and Oda being trash when ZKK doesn't happen

:pepecorn:

I don't know where people are getting this "reincarnation" crap from.

The way Kaido speaks is as if Joy Boy is someone that anyone can become. As far as what the requirements are, we don't know, but it most likely has to do with Inherited Will, and is not some reincarnation nonsense. All you have to do is read the story, and that is made abundantly clear.
Simply put, inherited Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.